• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants 1 - 65 and X-Factor 1 - 41, 59 - 93 - VF/NM

5 posts in this topic

Good evening everyone! I'm selling two great sets of books today at some great prices. The sets will include shipping within the US but I'll have to charge extra for international purchases. First :takeit: wins over PMs and No hall of shame members please.

Well - 1st up is a complete set of New Mutants from 1- 65 and Annual 1 & 2 for $65 shipped. All the issues are bagged so them must be MINT!! They do look very nice but most have some slight stacking defects that bring them down to the VF/NM range. I've included a couple scans and a group shot.

Newmutants1_zps4d2de04f.jpg

NewMutant2_zps3c4d96db.jpg

X-FactorSet2_zps02941a46.jpg

Second set is not complete but is a very nice set of the classic X-Factor including the 1st appearance of Apocalypse and several other characters. I we need is for Apocalypse to be in a movie and bam instant price boost! The set includes issues 1-41 & 59-93 in VF to NM- with an average grade of around VF/NM. This is a great way to get most of these series in one shot. I'm pricing the set at $65 shipped (which is not cheap for large set). Here are some scans and a group shot.

X-Factor1_zps99cc9a75.jpg

X-Factor6_zps3dfef129.jpg

X-FactorSet1_zpsb4719555.jpg

NewMutantSet_zpsbad6fae9.jpg

Thanks as always for looking!