• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walk me through a typical walkthru at the CGC

51 posts in this topic

Thank you all for your rude responses.

No, thank you for being too lazy to do even the most basic of information gathering on your own.

Well you ignorant and rude person, this is a FORUM where people ask questions and get answers, I ACTUALLY did have to look it up because of thses smart answers. I am capable and did so. I simply thought it would be much faster to ask some fellow boardies who would be able to produce an answer within seconds.

Feel free to come down off your high horse.

Hopefully in real life your not so rude and simply are here because you can hide behind a computer screen.

With that attitude, you're going to fit in great around here :applause:

Kudos, however, for being "capable" enough to figure out the answers to your superbly noobish questions. Hope you didn't sprain anything by doing so!

No, thank you for being too lazy to do even the most basic of information gathering on your own.

Well you ignorant and rude person, this is a FORUM where people ask questions and get answers, I ACTUALLY did have to look it up because of thses smart answers. I am capable and did so. I simply thought it would be much faster to ask some fellow boardies who would be able to produce an answer within seconds.

Hopefully in real life your not so rude and simply are here because you can hide behind a computer screen.

Kudos, however, for being "capable" enough to figure out the answers to your superbly noobish questions. Hope you didn't sprain anything by doing so!

Perhaps you should mind your own business as you know not what we are talking about. You too are an ignorant person who seems to have the need to insert his nose into business that he has no relation to.

But please keep on the full on assault, this is becoming quite humorous.

Cheers.

Perhaps you should mind your own business as you know not what we are talking about. You too are an ignorant person who seems to have the need to insert his nose into business that he has no relation to.

Cheers.

I'm truly sorry for being ignorant enough to actually bother answering one of your stupid questions :foryou:

I am now dumber having read this thread. :facepalm:

Which means you were dumb before you read it? (shrug)

Quite.

I was smart enough to know the answer to your stupid question, though. :gossip:

not smart enough to give a pleasant reply tho. doh!

You'll get used to the pain after a while.

Ignorance is bliss eh

love-connection-logo.jpg

:grin:

Cheers.

Don't worry mate.

Schmiddy is like one of those cuddly hairy bears when you get to know him.

You'll want to go to his house and give him a *big* hug in 6 months time!

He just has to dump all over you first to see what you are made of.

Quite a guy is our Schmiddy! :luhv:

Typical walk through experience.

Make an appointment.

Show up.

Hand them the books and forms.

Pay.

Sit in the lobby and watch the news and have a bottled water.

Check your online account for updates.

Get lunch.

Check online account again for updates.

When item shows shipped/safe drive back to CGC.

Sit in lobby.

Watch same news channel.

Have books handed to you.

Go home.

you only left out one step: chat with the many coinees guys who keep arriving and secretly smirk to yourself how stupid coin collecting is (while acknowledging to yourself that they are thinking how stupid comics collecting is!)

ccx19 if you are gonna be too lazy to either read the info on CGCs website or use the search function above to get the answers because these are far from new questions then what do you expect? Put a little effort in yourself to find the answers that are already out there instead of asking the dumb questions. Will CGC pay the return shipping? Really? :makepoint:

Cheers.

Don't worry mate.

Schmiddy is like one of those cuddly hairy bears when you get to know him.

You'll want to go to his house and give him a *big* hug in 6 months time!

He just has to dump all over you first to see what you are made of.

Quite a guy is our Schmiddy! :luhv:

Are you thinking of the right person? Mike is actually a good dude and didn't dump all over me when I was new. Then again, I didn't ask questions before trying to do a little research (shrug)

comic threads are like Fight Club...if you go into the basement expect to get punched in the head.

The first rule of Fight Thread is: You do not talk about Fight Thread.

It also doesn't hurt to carry around a tube of this when participating in these sorts of threads:

butthurtcream580x239.jpg