• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TWD Omnibus Vol 1 & 2 - Absolute Crisis on Infinte Earths & Absolute Dark Knight

1 post in this topic

Hello all,

Just a few oversized hardcover collections for sale. All prices include shipping from Canada to you.

First :takeit: gets the book. Questions and offers are always welcome and will be answered as fast as I can. No HOS or probation members. Paypal works but so do money orders that can be cashed in Canada.

What's for sale. I will post pictures tonight once I get home from work, if they don't sell.

The Walking Dead Omnibus Vol 1 (new printing) $67.50 delivered to the US or Canada. This book is still sealed and in perfect condition

The Walking Dead Omnibus Vol 2 (new printing) $67.50 delivered to the US or Canada. This book is still sealed and in perfect condition

Absolute Crisis on Infinite Earths (first print) $67.50 delivered to the US or Canada. This book is open but it is in perfect condition. Never read and had just been sitting on my shelf.

Absolute Batman The Dark Knight (first print) $67.50 delivered to the US or Canada. This book is open but it is in perfect condition. Never read and had just been sitting on my shelf.

Thanks!

mathew