• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Anyone played The Last of Us yet? I picked it up over the weekend after watching the IGN review and the guy at Gamestop saying it was the best game he'd ever played.

It is sort of like Unchartered (made by Naughty Dog) meets Resident Evil. I don't know if that does it justice, but it is a LOT of fun thus far.

I'm playing right now. It's incredible.

Just got the 1000 GS in Skyrim. Took 150 hours. :insane: Amazing game!!! Anyone know how many hours the three DLCs take? I need more Skyrim!

:applause: You're a madman.

It's more of I am a loser thing. lol I started playing this game on June 23, three weeks and played 150 hours. That's a addiction or OCD problem if I ever saw one. :tonofbricks:

Just got the 1000 GS in Skyrim. Took 150 hours. :insane: Amazing game!!! Anyone know how many hours the three DLCs take? I need more Skyrim!

It's more of I am a loser thing. lol I started playing this game on June 23, three weeks and played 150 hours. That's a addiction or OCD problem if I ever saw one. :tonofbricks:

Well, Skyrim is super addictive. I remember playing 40 hours over 4 days during the Christmas holiday (2011).

Well, Skyrim is super addictive. I remember playing 40 hours over 4 days during the Christmas holiday (2011).

Nice! Great game Bro, so much more to do, quests and stuff that I still have open. Not sure why they would put the final dark brotherhood achievement a few quests before the end of the quest line.

Nice! Great game Bro, so much more to do, quests and stuff that I still have open. Not sure why they would put the final dark brotherhood achievement a few quests before the end of the quest line.

Apparently, the "radiant quest" system in the game continues to generate quests even after you complete the main quest and all the different guilds. So it can literally go on forever if you want it to.

Apparently, the "radiant quest" system in the game continues to generate quests even after you complete the main quest and all the different guilds. So it can literally go on forever if you want it to.

Finished all the Skyrim stuff including the DLC gamer score stuff accept one. Defeat a legendary dragon. Only problem for me is they start spawning randomly when you are level 78 from what I have read online. After completing the entire game....I am level 58. I remember a lot of board members said that they played and loved Skyrim....who has beat a legendary dragon? :mad:

Finished all the Skyrim stuff including the DLC gamer score stuff accept one. Defeat a legendary dragon. Only problem for me is they start spawning randomly when you are level 78 from what I have read online. After completing the entire game....I am level 58. I remember a lot of board members said that they played and loved Skyrim....who has beat a legendary dragon? :mad:

Well that's 190 hours I will never get back. :acclaim::sick:lol

7ab4fa8f3f64fe1892967f51c66b2c6a_zpsaab73f43.jpg[/img]

Gahh! All I need is that legendary dragon! I'm lvl 64, and the sonovagun still hasn't spawned for me. :(

Gahh! All I need is that legendary dragon! I'm lvl 64, and the sonovagun still hasn't spawned for me. :(

Bro...go out in the woods with a shield. Find a wolf. Back yourself into a corner. Equip the shield. Tape down the trigger. The wolf will keep running into the shield and you will earn blocks. Let that run...do whatever you wanna. Check it once in a while to see if you can level up or if you hit 100 in block....legendary it...back down to 15 and continue till you hit level 78. Once your 78 I used call dragon shout and here comes the legendary dragon. It does not take too long either. They spawn when your level 78. Good luck.

190 hours of gameplay, I like the sound of that hm

Bro if I still wanted to play the game I have tons of quests open to continue. The game is really long. I unlocked all the gamerscore so I feel like I am done. Great game to anyone who has not played it. But total time drain.

190 hours of gameplay, I like the sound of that hm

Bro if I still wanted to play the game I have tons of quests open to continue. The game is really long. I unlocked all the gamerscore so I feel like I am done. Great game to anyone who has not played it. But total time drain.

OCD Enguage!

I had everything until they added all the DLC. I just haven't been as committed. I loved the hell out of the game!

Anyone played The Last of Us yet? I picked it up over the weekend after watching the IGN review and the guy at Gamestop saying it was the best game he'd ever played.

It is sort of like Unchartered (made by Naughty Dog) meets Resident Evil. I don't know if that does it justice, but it is a LOT of fun thus far.

I'm playing right now. It's incredible.

I love the hell out of the game. It was phenomenal.

I've been playing a lot of the multiplayer. Even that is great. I restarted the game last night. I was hoping my items would carry over, but they didn't from what I can tell.