• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Been playing lots of earthbound now that it hit the wii u virtual console.

Love that game.

:o:o Earthbound ??!!! The old SNES game ??

Love that game.

You know it. Finally released on the virtual console this month.

Only $10 bucks. :cloud9:

Love that game.

Gsims' avatar is the character from earthbound

Any love for old PC games in here? I decided I wanted to buy sealed copies of the games I really enjoyed when I was younger. Only got a couple so far.

Star Wars: Dark Forces - the first shooter I ever played on the PC

xf5n3p.jpg

Deus Ex - just a classic old game. Probably my favourite game of all-time, just ahead of Half-Life.

9rnhib.jpg

The "Free with Gold" Xbox program released Crackdown for free this last week. It's a fun little game, it reminds me of a re-made NARC for the modern gamer. Worth a play, and it is free.

The "Free with Gold" Xbox program released Crackdown for free this last week. It's a fun little game, it reminds me of a re-made NARC for the modern gamer. Worth a play, and it is free.

I downloaded that the other day. Haven't played it since it came out, looking forward to playing it again. From what I remember it was a fun game.

Just finished Far Cry 3 - great game, ton of content

I just picked up Last of Us and NCAA Football 14 but haven't had much time to play them

They just announced the Batman Origins "Collector's Edition" for Aus.

Stoked.

http://warnerbros.com.au/titles/details/batman-arkham-origins-collectors-edition

BAO_CE_X360_ANZ_1.jpg

Great find. I'll definitely PO this.

Note that the ps3 version comes with the 1st app skin, deathstroke dlc and knightfall pack, but the 360 one doesn't come with the knightfall pack. Wtf?

They just announced the Batman Origins "Collector's Edition" for Aus.

Stoked.

http://warnerbros.com.au/titles/details/batman-arkham-origins-collectors-edition

BAO_CE_X360_ANZ_1.jpg

Great find. I'll definitely PO this.

Note that the ps3 version comes with the 1st app skin, deathstroke dlc and knightfall pack, but the 360 one doesn't come with the knightfall pack. Wtf?

I know right?? Annoying.

Good news, however, is that they've just released an even better one. I just changed my pre-order to the definitive collection:

RDK6BF0.jpg

The Batman: Arkham Origins Definitive Edition will include the following extensive bonus content:

Exclusive Arkham Origins premium statue featuring LED effects produced by TriForce

Beautifully rendered and highly detailed statue measuring approx. 9” x 13” x 11.5”

80-page, full-color hardcover artbook measuring approx. 7.5” x 10.75” x .5”

Two key pieces of evidence taken directly from the Gotham City Police Department crime lab

Batman Wanted Poster

Batwing Prototype Schematic

Anarky logo stencil

Glow-In-The-Dark map of Gotham City

Wayne Family Photo

Assassin’s Intel Dossier, which includes files on the 8 assassins as well as Black Mask’s contract

1st Appearance Batman Skin: Look just like Batman did during his first appearance in Detective Comics #27, released in 1939.

Deathstroke Challenge Pack – Unlock the ability to play as one of the world's deadliest assassins! Usable throughout all the Arkham Origins Challenge maps. Also includes two bonus challenge maps and two bonus Deathstroke Skins.

https://www.ebgames.com.au/xbox360-163598-Batman-Arkham-Origins-Definitive-Edition-Xbox-360

Edited by dntfeedthemnkys