• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Looks like we may need a new thread for people who never made it past the Intellivision. hmlol

Don't even say that word. Worst controller EVER. Trying to control the game with that flat round wheel with two fingers. That is why you stopped playing. lol Because that system was garbage! :tonofbricks:

Big Rockstar game sale going on for the PS3 right now. You can read about it here.

Grand Theft Auto V has come and gone, but for those fans of Rockstar Games that might have missed out on some of the studio’s backlog, now might just be a great opportunity to take the plunge.

The PlayStation Store has currently launched a sale on Rockstar-published games and titles, with discounts of up to 75% on a large majority of its most popular franchises, including Max Payne, Midnight Club, Red Dead Redemption, along with some of their earlier titles like Manhunt and The Warriors.

You can check out the full list of games offered in the sale, along with their discounted/regular prices – it is currently unknown how long the sale will be up for (presumably a week until the next PS Store update), so get them while you can:

◦ Bully - $2.49 (regularly $9.99)

◦ L.A. Noire - $7.49 (regularly $29.99)

◦ L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass – $2.99 (regularly $11.99)

◦ Manhunt - $2.49 (regularly $9.99)

◦ Max Payne - $2.49 (regularly $9.99)

◦ Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition - $5.99 (regularly $19.99)

◦ Max Payne 3 - $4.99 (regularly $29.99)

◦ Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass – $3.49 (regularly $14.99)

◦ Midnight Club - $2.49 (regularly $9.99)

◦ Midnight Club 2 - $2.49 (regularly $9.99)

◦ Midnight Club Los Angeles Complete Edition - $4.99 (regularly $19.99)

◦ Midnight Club 4: DUB Edition - $4.99 (regularly $9.99)

◦ Midnight Club 4: DUB Edition Remix - $2.49 (regularly $9.99)

◦ Midnight Club L.A. Remix - $4.99 (regularly $19.99)

◦ Red Dead Redemption - $7.49 (regularly $29.99)

◦ Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare - $4.99 (regularly $19.99)

◦ Red Dead Redemption and Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Collection – $9.99 (regularly $39.99)

◦ Red Dead Revolver - $2.49 (regularly $9.99)

◦ The Warriors - $3.49 (regularly $14.99)

Looks like we may need a new thread for people who never made it past the Intellivision. hmlol

Don't even say that word. Worst controller EVER. Trying to control the game with that flat round wheel with two fingers. That is why you stopped playing. lol Because that system was garbage! :tonofbricks:

I liked Utopia (shrug)

◦ Red Dead Redemption and Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Collection – $9.99 (regularly $39.99)

Now that's a deal. (thumbs u

Absolutely! People are talking about that combo in the comments section.

I already own Red Dead Redemption...but I've also seen some comments about L.A. Noire as well as The Warriors. I haven't played either of those yet.

Now that's a deal. (thumbs u

Absolutely! People are talking about that combo in the comments section.

I already own Red Dead Redemption...but I've also seen some comments about L.A. Noire as well as The Warriors. I haven't played either of those yet.

Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare was wonna of my favorite games/addons

Thanks for the recommendation, Arsenalherd and Transplant. I just purchased the following from the Rockstar sale for my PS3:

◦ L.A. Noire - $7.49 (regularly $29.99)

◦ L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass – $2.99 (regularly $11.99)

◦ Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition - $5.99 (regularly $19.99)

◦ Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare - $4.99 (regularly $19.99)

◦ Bully - $2.49 (regularly $9.99)

Regular price: $91.95

I paid: $23.95

I enjoyed all 3 immensely.

Probably arkham city followed by asylum then origins. Though all 3 are top notch.

Agreed.

All three are very good for different reasons.

IMO...

Arkham Asylum had the best atmosphere.

Arkham City had the best gameplay.

Arkham City had the best story.

Im not sure how I feel/felt about L.A. Noire.

It's definitely cool. It's got a neat, different storyline thats unlike any other game out there. It was pretty fun.... for a while. Then it became redundant. I felt I kept doing the same things over and over and over. Every "mission" felt the same. Interview someone, drive somewhere, look for clues, interrogate someone, chase. Its fun for a while but after doing the same thing every day for a few weeks I was like "Im bored with this." I didn't finish and completely stopped playing. Dont even really have any desire to pick it back up.

Edited by Erndog