• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Skottie Young Baby Variants SS

53 posts in this topic

All of these books got done. It occurs to me I did not take pics but then again I fast tracked everything so it will be back soon!

2 notes, I was unable to get Mark Waid and Rick Remmender as additional signatures.

I should also mention... and thank Skottie... he agreed to have me drop off the long box of books and he finished them all in under a couple hours while at the same time dealing with his own booth.

He was a very nice guy and really went out of his way to help me... that one guy with an actual long box of comics. He knew I was coming and we made a donation for him to sign the books and he was more than happy to do them. I think this is a great and positive story for the CGC Signature Series and how good communication can go a long way to making things work out smoothly with creators.

I should also mention... and thank Skottie... he agreed to have me drop off the long box of books and he finished them all in under a couple hours while at the same time dealing with his own booth.

He was a very nice guy and really went out of his way to help me... that one guy with an actual long box of comics. He knew I was coming and we made a donation for him to sign the books and he was more than happy to do them. I think this is a great and positive story for the CGC Signature Series and how good communication can go a long way to making things work out smoothly with creators.

Thank you, Menace. It shows how professional you are at these things and keeping the artists in mind.

Hey all! First box of these seems to have shipped! Little slow on the ECC books maybe its cause I sent so many FT books lol

Awesome....i was actually thinking about this so its great that the first batch has been shipped to you :whee: