• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

49 posts in this topic

Usual rules/terms/conditions apply. PMs considered, but :takeit: rules the day. And I will be out this evening, so likely won't get to respond to PMs for at least a few hours.

Shipping via boxed first class mail is $3 for the first book and 50 cents each additional. Slabs are $12 for the first book, $2 each additional. Any questions, please ask. I reserve the right not to sell to anyone that has caused a problem in the past (hopefully you know who you are).

I do ship to our international friends, but books will have to ship via priority mail (less than $250 in value), or Express Mail ($250 or more). Or, you know...if you would prefer regular first class mail, hit me up by PM and we can discuss other options. ;)

Saga 2 (1st print) - raw NM/MT....$30 each, or $27 each when you buy at least 5 (20 19 available)

Gorgeous books - should be easy 9.8s from CGC. Slabbed 8 of 'em at NYCC and all of them came back 9.8. These are just as nice.

02a_zpsdd246538.jpg02b_zpsc72b3265.jpg

Saga 1 CGC 9.8 SS (BKV and Staples)...$300 (10 9 available)

This book is a PRE-SALE! These books are currently at CGC, and should be back in about a month. They were subbed slow boat, and CGC is currently working on slow boat subs from September 24th, so...you do the math. ;)

I had all of mine signed in the same place, so...here's a representative example of what you can expect:

1145311030_zps370fcae0.jpg

Saga 2 (1st print) - raw NM/MT....$30 each, or $27 each when you buy at least 5 (20 available)

Gorgeous books - should be easy 9.8s from CGC. Slabbed 8 of 'em at NYCC and all of them came back 9.8. These are just as nice.

:takeit: just one, please

Saga 1

NM+....$85 (5 available) SOLD

NM....$80 (10 5 available)

VF/NM to NM-.....$70 (10 8 available)

Some of these books could quite possibly press to higher grade. The white cover is very forgiving. ;)

And...representative scans just 'cause it's such a great cover:

01a_zps5f7494cb.jpg

01b_zpsc8423f67.jpg

Saga 2 (1st print) - raw NM/MT....$30 each, or $27 each when you buy at least 5 (20 available)

:takeit: just one, please

^^

Saga 1 RRP

Copy A (NM-)...$450 SOLD VIA PM!

Has a couple of wrinkles by the bottom staple that should press out, and two tiny color breaks. Corners are above average, book is flat and clean. Presents very well, and could potentially press to 9.4, maybe even 9.6 Not a 9.8 contender. Black mark on back cover is on the scanner, not the book.

RRP_01a_zps3d7774f7.jpg

RRP_01b_zpsd890d671.jpg

Saga 1 RRP

Copy B (NM-)...$450

Tiny ding bottom left corner, otherwise flawless. Might be a bit low on this one - wouldn't be at all surprised if it came back a 9.4. (Again...black mark on scanner, not on book!)

RRP_02a_zps3180e1c9.jpg

RRP_02b_zps77d9d632.jpg