• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ECCC

4 posts in this topic

Trying to gear up...

Last year there were no signatures at Emerald City that I was interested in - I ended up with one sig-series book from the convention and zero new books in my collection.

This year Adams, Claremont, and Denny O'Neil (as well as Grell) will be there - and I have decisions to make. Probably I'll have Claremont sign X-men 94 (it's a 6.0) - and maybe if money permits I'll add a 140 & 141 in 9.2 or so; Probably I'll have Adams sign some Justice League of America issues 98, 138, & 139 - and maybe if I have money I'll get a Strange Adventures Deadman issue as well (but probally not). As for Denny? Either a Denny O'neil/Neal Adams book or a Denny O'Neil/Mike Grell book - and finally, I have a book from Mike Grell's personal collection that is inscribed to him from Neal Adams, that I will have Neal sign and then Mike sign...

And I'd really like a copy of JLoA 122 in 9.2 or better for Grell to sign, but I don't seem to have one, and I'm not laying my hands on one easily.

And then I'll be all out of money.

I guess it is a good thing Perez won't be here too.

Happy hunting!

And Happy convention season!

Lee K

See more journals by Lee K

My favorite book to bring down is Green Lantern #76 to get Adams and O'Neil to sign. That will be fantastic. It is great that Claremont is coming and I must take advantage of H. Chaykin for the Sword Of Sorcery (with Denny O Neil),M. Golden and B. Layton. Very excited about Conway coming and also the Walking Dead team.....and to watch people....FUN