• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toledo Planet #21etc THREAD CLOSED

56 posts in this topic

I'll be listing some sweet Golden Age and scarce '50's ACG's.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE SHIPPING INFO BELOW.

:takeit: wins over pm's. Time payments are a possibility. PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE!

STANDARD INFO:

I am based in the United Kingdom, and if you are too then please ignore the following. For those of you who live elsewhere, below is what I will charge for shipping, which is less than the actual cost.

Shipping to the USA and Worldwide

Raw comics: $10 by regular (uninsured) airmail or $20 insured expedited mail. Add $2 for each additional comic. UNINSURED PACKAGES SENT AT YOUR OWN RISK! But I have never, ever lost a package. (Though I'd prefer to send valuable packages by insured expedited mail.)

CGC comics $30 via expedited mail plus $12 per addtional CGC item, maximum 3 CGC items per package.

If you combine CGC and raw items then I will only charge $2 each for the raw items.

Returns

I will not accept returns of CGC items.

All non-CGC items may be returned for a refund if dissatisfied, but please note that I will only refund postage if I have made a significant error in grading, in which case I will bear all costs.

No probies or trolls allowed

DIARY SECRETS #27 5.0 C/OW Overstreet copy. I've never met him, but I've owned various comics he originallyowned and he seems to have had an eye for solid, atracive copies whatever the technical grade. This copy has strong colours and is very glossy. A light diagonal crease bottom right is the only significant fault. $275SOLD!

DiarySecrets2750Overstreetcopy.jpg

FROM HERE TO INSANITY #V2 #2 4.0 Cream page with light tanning halo. Rare! Classic Bill Ward cover.Tight, flat, glossy copy that has water staining to edges of back cover and a couple of small corner chips. Ther is also a small chip out at the top of the cover, where it is white. This is only the fourth copy I've seen in 20 years - and none have been above fine minus. $90 reduced to $60

fromheretoinsanity0002_zpse2f93d8c.jpg

fromheretoinsanity0003_zpsc3559008.jpg

That cover is the definition of LURID! Amazing colors.

JUNGLE COMICS #99 2.5 OW Classic cover. Low grade but this clean, fresh copy has unusually vivid cover colours that really "pop" and nice pages! There is a spine roll, and a small tear at spine that runs through the entire book. Rusty staples. $70

jungle99_zps8731a32b.jpg

PLANET COMICS #22 5.0 C/OW Toledo. Long since freed from it's shell but I still have the label. A pretty copy of a relatively scarce issue. $475

PlanetComics2150Toledo.jpg

strangeplanets0004_zpsdc81d932.jpg

strangeplanets0005_zps71dc2910.jpg

Very nice book. (thumbs u

Someone should buy this soon.

ALL AMERICAN #89 5.5 OFF WHITE. This copy looks sharp, and is very fresh. At some point though, the front cover has come into contact with moisture and is lightly wrinkled in places. I've graded ir severely for this.No staining however. There is some slight wear at the top staple.Book is tight, and otherwise pretty sharp. Need I add this is a (very) scarce later issue? Classic splash on the Harlequin story! (I really love her.) $425 SOLD!

AllAmerican8960-2.jpg

JUNGLE COMICS #99 2.5 OW Classic cover. Low grade but this clean, fresh copy has unusually vivid cover colours that really "pop" and nice pages! There is a spine roll, and a small tear at spine that runs through the entire book. Rusty staples. $70

jungle99_zps8731a32b.jpg

:takeit: damn, that's red. :applause: