• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guardians of the Galaxy Limited Edition Comix

26 posts in this topic

I think some people were upset because if they were like me I received an email stating I did not follow the order limit, and then given a link so that I could order 1 copy so that everybody had a chance to get them.

1. They are still in stock so the demand must not of been to the point to cancel orders.

2. I placed an order before there was a limit.

Yes, I did order more than I probably sould have but I did email the site 2 or 2 times with no response yet. Maybe we could have worked things out rather than canceling my order if you would have responded.

I'm still debating if I want to order the new variant up for sale but the poor customer service and negative post recently have me worried.

We are a small business with limited staff. We have had to try to separate genuine emails from some pretty bad time wasters using multiple Id's to try and pull a fast one.

In terms of delivery times, I would ask you to bare in mind that these books have come from California to New Jersey to the UK and then back again. Three of us stayed at the shop until 11pm last Tuesday packing books to get them out ASAP. I don't expect sympathy for that, I am simply explaining what is happening.

Rather than outright cancel orders, we sent out a link to enable a reorder. You really wouldn't believe the number of people using the second chance option who STILL tried to order multiple copies despite it plainly saying limit 1.

With future variants we will be making them much more available from US retailers so you will be able to order direct within the US,which will hopefully eradicate 99 % of these problems.

Since my last post, I have only had one pm from anyone and I was able to reassure them.

As I say, I am happy to take any pm's on this subject and I will do my utmost to resolve any issues you may have.

Thanks again.

We are a small business with limited staff. We have had to try to separate genuine emails from some pretty bad time wasters using multiple Id's to try and pull a fast one.

In terms of delivery times, I would ask you to bare in mind that these books have come from California to New Jersey to the UK and then back again. Three of us stayed at the shop until 11pm last Tuesday packing books to get them out ASAP. I don't expect sympathy for that, I am simply explaining what is happening.

Rather than outright cancel orders, we sent out a link to enable a reorder. You really wouldn't believe the number of people using the second chance option who STILL tried to order multiple copies despite it plainly saying limit 1.

With future variants we will be making them much more available from US retailers so you will be able to order direct within the US,which will hopefully eradicate 99 % of these problems.

Since my last post, I have only had one pm from anyone and I was able to reassure them.

As I say, I am happy to take any pm's on this subject and I will do my utmost to resolve any issues you may have.

Thanks again.

Thanks for taking the time to try and clear things up.

Thanks again.

I believe I read on the Facebook try that this was their first attempt and I have no problems trying a preorders with them. It's still cheaper purchasing from them than a middleman who has to mark it up to make money. Thanks for the professionalism you've shown here on the boards unlike some other sellers who are quick to ridicule their customers.

Just an update on my order for SS with Limited Edition in the UK. I sent a PM to Whizzer and he was able to resolve all my issues. To be quite honest, I think I may have been partly to blame but he still went above and beyond to make sure I'm happy.

More sellers should be like that. It would make the hobby that much more enjoyable ;)

K.