• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Farewell to the Boards

139 posts in this topic

I had a post that got removed as well. confused-smiley-013.gif

The Architect must be getting proactive. confused-smiley-013.gif Jediknights' language was worthy of removal.

For what it's worth, your image of CLUELESS was funny.

I removed it.

You can also ban the shill account while you're at it...

Jim

Am I wrong, or did not the Positive one tell all awhile back? I musta dreamt it, cause I woulda swore everyone knew who he was.

Ze-

I removed it.

You can also ban the shill account while you're at it...

Jim

Am I wrong, or did not the Positive one tell all awhile back? I musta dreamt it, cause I woulda swore everyone knew who he was.

Ze-

Sure...I know who Positive is...

But this is a perfect example of why shills aren't good for message boards. Aside from the fact most shills are purposely started to throw [embarrassing lack of self control] around, even ones that people find "cute" are problematic. If this shill thread weren't started, Arch wouldn't have had to moderate and delete posts in the first place. I'm sure he has better things to do with his time...

Either shills are banned or not...it's not a case of some are tolerated for their perceived entertainment value. If that's the case be entertaining under your original alias. On a message board that is trying to police itself to the point of digital signatures, letting known shills perpetuate is counter-productive...

Jim

If this shill thread weren't started, Arch wouldn't have had to moderate and delete posts in the first place.

Wrong.

The reason posts were deleted in this case was the language by jediknight (who didn't even bother to read this amusing thread before responding).

Is deathlok a shill? Because he probably has more deleted posts than any ten shills put together.

If this shill thread weren't started, Arch wouldn't have had to moderate and delete posts in the first place.

Wrong.

The reason posts were deleted in this case was the language by jediknight (who didn't even bother to read this amusing thread before responding).

Is deathlok a shill? Because he probably has more deleted posts than any ten shills put together.

You're missing the point...this thread would never have existed without the shill. Thus Arch never would have had to delete any posts in the first place.

Can't have it both ways. Either there are no shills or shills are tolerated. Can't complain of shills and then accept those which you personally find entertaining...that's called a hypocrite...

Jim

You're missing the point...this thread would never have existed without the shill. Thus Arch never would have had to delete any posts in the first place.

Can't have it both ways. Either there are no shills or shills are tolerated. Can't complain of shills and then accept those which you personally find entertaining...that's called a hypocrite...

Jim

Look Jim, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

Zal-

I don't think I would put Mr. Positive and his ilk on my list of 10 worst problems facing the boards. Would you? He was always the anti-shill shill, anyway. Consider him....performance art. He has nothing to hide.

thumbsup2.gif

And for the record, Awe...... shills are tolerated. You want the current list? Krazy Kat, jediknight to start?

Let me repeat....

Shills are tolerated.

And besides, Mr. Positive was fast asleep. Someone else awoke him like a pre-hero Kirby monster. He's had all of 15 posts in 2005. A real problem, eh? screwy.gif