• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! Thank you everyone- You are the best!!

91 posts in this topic

Holy smokes that is a lot of PM's!! :o

I have responded to all and gave my counter-offers there. I will keep those offers active until 5 PM today when I will list more figures,original commission art and original comic art including interiors and a cover-Hooray!!!

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Jonah Hex (2006)

9 CGC SS 9.8 with signature and Hex head sketch by Tony DeZuniga $40! Comes with Blue Ribbon Digest Jonah Hex and other Western Tales #1!!)

:takeit:

GAH! How did I miss this? I've been looking for this exact thing. :cry: And I never even saw a pic of it. :(

Jonah Hex (2006)

9 CGC SS 9.8 with signature and Hex head sketch by Tony DeZuniga $40! Comes with Blue Ribbon Digest Jonah Hex and other Western Tales #1!!)

:takeit:

GAH! How did I miss this? I've been looking for this exact thing. :cry: And I never even saw a pic of it. :(

:( I don't know if this helps you....

th_JonahHex7.jpgth_JonahHex7sketch.jpg

(shrug)

:banana: Chris

So, um, yeah. The TMNT? Cool. As. HeII.

And did you mention some of the Batman Black & White statues? Miiiight be interested :) I have the Alex Ross one (very nice) but would not be sad about possibly adding another :grin:

So, um, yeah. The TMNT? Cool. As. HeII.

And did you mention some of the Batman Black & White statues? Miiiight be interested :) I have the Alex Ross one (very nice) but would not be sad about possibly adding another :grin:

Stichem05 bought all of my black and whites via PM :applause:(worship) . They are currently resting comfortably in their bubble and foam wrapped shipping box preparing for their journey! lol

I do have some flex in the TMNT pricing for anyone who is ready for these guys! Each weighs in at about 20-25 lbs and are guaranteed to turn heads when you have company. (thumbs u

I still have OA to put up, raw books, more graphic novels and I just opened another box of miscellaneous toys I hope to have up before the weekend.

In answer to some of the PM's, the art offerings will include:

2005 Van Sciver Green Lantern framed and matted 11" by 14" #4/15 ink and pencil headshot

Original commission by Buzz-Hawman and Hawkwoman

With the snowfall this morning in Quantico, I may have some off time this morning to get them up on line. If not, I will have them up soon!

YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU WANT?? MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!!

Hooray!!!

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

:P It is indeed the hardcover, however the 7th printing from 2003 does not have the alternate OA cover for AF #15.

:(

lol

It's still very pretty to look at!!

I think he means scans of the OA to the AF 15 Spider-Man story printed in the back of it, not the cover.

:P It is indeed the hardcover, however the 7th printing from 2003 does not have the alternate OA cover for AF #15.

lol

I think he means scans of the OA to the AF 15 Spider-Man story printed in the back of it, not the cover.

Yipper! The pages donated to the Library of Congress.

lol

I remember seeing it in the earlier prints I had in my comic shop, however they are not in this version :P

I have no idea why the extra pages were omitted. (shrug)