• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 330 JC Penny Variant and Value

11 posts in this topic

I know this is mainly for grading but I can't find completed listing for this issue anywhere and CGC census shows only 3 graded copies but can't find those sold anywhere either. (shrug) Though I did find a 9.2 on mycomicart.com listed for $75 but not sure what that's based on. I know value, like grading is subjective, so if anyone would like to buy this what would you be willing to pay based on the grade you give.

UPDATE:

Ok, sorry for the delay. Life keeps getting in the way. I was finally able to get it scanned. I can totally see the difference now. There are even details I see in the scan that I can't even see with my own naked eye and light shining on it. I think I'll probably end up just keeping it after it comes back from CGC regardless of the grade. I like ASM's and I hope this doesn't force me to become a variant completionist in the future but someday I'll run out of things to look for.

300 dpi scan of Front

asm330variantfc_zps07bf7bec.jpg

300 dpi scan of Back

asm330variantbc_zps015e31bd.jpg

original centerfold (afraid to use scanner on this or don't know how or if it matters.)

IMAG0290_zps8f58bc36.jpg

Thanks for all the input.

Really? I didn't realize those photos were so bad. I'll take the time post some 300+ dpi scans of them. Thanks for the input. Now I have to go back and rethink taking photos with my phone for posting for sales. yikes! Ok and your valuation is $3; that's a start. It's probably a lucky guess that you're not an ASM + variants completist. Anyone else?

I'll repost new scans soon.

Thx!

Really? I didn't realize those photos were so bad. I'll take the time post some 300+ dpi scans of them. Thanks for the input. Now I have to go back and rethink taking photos with my phone for posting for sales. yikes! Ok and your valuation is $3; that's a start. It's probably a lucky guess that you're not an ASM + variants completist. Anyone else?

Thx!

Funny you may say that,because I own a full run from AF 15,ASM #1 to current.

I thought I was being generous with the price,there's a 9.4/9.6 raw on Ebay for .99.Go figure!

Thx!

I'd like to see pictures of you holding each book of the run one by one, otherwise, I don't believe you!!!! :sumo:

Thx!

I'd like to see pictures of you holding each book of the run one by one, otherwise, I don't believe you!!!! :sumo:

That would be a hell of a long thread. hm