• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed. Thanks for all purchases

58 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

:news: take 25% off any remaining books. I want to move these out I will keep these prices up for 48 hours .. Back in closet after that ...

For sale is a bunch of High grade silver age Marvel and a few misc books

The first price is MY SELLING PRICE The second BV = is the overstreet value

I had them listed too high ..I was dealing with the ridiculosly slow photobucket site and now have made the proper adjustments to the pricing

Back scans available on request..For some reason between my lousy scanner and photobucket this thread has been a nightmare to get going but I stand behind my grading and will be happy to accept any returns on these, They are sweet books !!

Buyer to add $5.00 shipped in the USA .. Sorry at this time I cannot ship outside the US..One book or the whole thread its 5 bucks

Paypal preferred but check or money orders are OK as well

First :takeit: owns it .... Pms will be considered as well

Lets start with Fantastic Four ...

I have errands to run this afternnon but will be back with the Xmen later

guys i bought a bunch of raw thors from Gerry and was real happy. His grading was very tight. I have already completed my FF run and need to do other runs before upgrades or i would be grabbing some of these beauties myself.