• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed for now.

4 posts in this topic

Here is one not seen as often.

UK magazine format.

Very thin paper stock and large format probably make these a little harder to find in high grade, but for all I know they might be quarter bin fodder in the UK.

Closed

Usual rules apply

zoids_zps37c7c404.jpeg

Here is one not seen as often.

UK magazine format.

Very thin paper stock and large format probably make these a little harder to find in high grade, but for all I know they might be quarter bin fodder in the UK.

Trying it out it at $150

Usual rules apply

zoids_zps37c7c404.jpeg

I've never seen that before. Very cool.

Also they messed around with the cover to ASM #256 changing the background character top look like Venom instead of the Puma.

That's pretty unique.

Also they messed around with the cover to ASM #256 changing the background character top look like Venom instead of the Puma.

That's pretty unique.

I thought that was pretty cool also. Looks like Venom, Definitely different then the Puma on the original cover, but Venom wasn't around till '88.

That's pretty unique.

I thought that was pretty cool also. Looks like Venom, Definitely different then the Puma on the original cover, but Venom wasn't around till '88.

Holy Cow that makes it even cooler!! lol