• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scarce GFT Slabs.. mostly obscure Alice and EBAS

6 posts in this topic

GFT Slabs - Mostly Alice and EBAS

I am starting to part with my large collection of GFT's. Up for grabs will be a few, more hard to find slabs. General rules apply, payment by paypal- first :takeit: wins. Prices are firm. I'm not really looking to part unless the price is right. Sale will run for a few days before going to feebay :insane:

Shipping is $12.00 for first slab and $2/ea additional with up to 4 slabs per box. Everyone on the same page? Great- lets go!

So far:

CGC 9.8 Grimm Fairy Tales Neverland Hook #2 Naughty Variant CS Moore Exclusive, EBAS Cover (Limited to 100) $150

DSCN1488_zps5522dd12.jpg

CGC 9.8 Grimm Fairy Tales Alice in Wonderland #4 Nice ECCC Exclusive (Limited 500) $90

DSCN1506_zps7e6899eb.jpg

CGC 9.8 Grimm Fairy Tales Alice in Wonderland #4 Naughty ECCC Exclusive (Limited to 250) Good luck finding this issue $195

DSCN1507_zps86a07946.jpg

CGC 9.6 Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: Alice in Wonderland #1 Comic-Central Exclusive "Naughty" (Limited to 150) $195

DSCN1510_zpse325eee8.jpg

CGC 9.8 SS Grimm Fairy Tales Presents: Alice in Wonderland #2 MegaCon 2012 "Naughty" Edition - Signed by Mike Debalfo - Limited 250 $190

DSCN1509_zps2a298c2e.jpg

I have another 5 rare books or so to throw up but wanted to see how it went with these titles. If I end up selling a couple, I will throw the other issues up. Or if I can feel some love from the crowd, I might throw up the other 4 or 5 for the helluva it hm Let me know! Otherwise, off to feebay as a collector's lot.

:whatev:

;) Thanks for looking!