• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC's thread go poof???

182 posts in this topic

Of course. If I threaten people, I get suspended, but if Comgeeks does it (to multiple people and in broken English) he has the power to delete threads.

Maybe I should become a dealer so that I too, could rule the CGC forums with an iron hand. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Of course. If I threaten people, I get suspended, but if Comgeeks does it (to multiple people and in broken English) he has the power to delete threads.

Maybe I should become a dealer so that I too, could rule the CGC forums with an iron hand. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I pm'd arch and told him to give comgeek a strike and put him in the penalty box. I just don't know how to do it from my computer.

Steve (comgeek), if you can't play nice, don't play here. 893naughty-thumb.gif

I pm'd arch and told him to give comgeek a strike and put him in the penalty box. I just don't know how to do it from my computer.

blush.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Im a bit ignorant but I thought only admins could delete other peoples threads???

I wish I'd gotten service like that when I was threatened in the same sort of roundabout manner by a poster here...

I was just on the boards a lot today, and since we all know that JC is a CGC suck-up, I must help him out 27_laughing.gif Just kidding JC! stooges.gif

Really, if I am on the thread when anyone is getting treated worse than usual (and that's pretty bad), I report it to arch. Sorry I was not around when someone was harrassing you frown.gif

IM SORRY ....I'LL BE NICE ....Mr. Diplomatic

By the way, I never did anything to "Joe the mans" post. I quess I just have a way of making things vanish...LIKE BODIES!! Ooops, sorry again...Im leaving now to redo my last will and testament. VIVA CANADA