• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BLOB's - thread closed

6 posts in this topic

Well folks, the electric company has informed me that my estimated bills for the last 5 months were, in fact, $600 short of my actual usage. WTF?!? Oh well, I guess I should have know those bills I was paying felt a little light. Well, of course the money I wasn't paying them got spent elsewhere and is gone and I just had to cough up a nice chunk of change to the IRS for my annual employers tax (doing my part to keep the economy afloat I suppose)...and I loath payment plans, so let's try and get this done here I say! The first batch of these may look familiar to you, but the prices are new and a nice chunk lower. Shipping is $3 in the USA, cost to Canada, etc. Paypal, money order, check if you're a regular here, cash, gold buillion...it's all good.

So here we go:

Daredevil 181 - likely 9.6-9.8 condition - $18 - Guide is $55 in NM-/9.2 condition

dd181.jpg

Special Marvel Edition 15 (1st Master Kung Fu) VF+ to VF/NM - $50 (Guide is $136 in VF+, $186 in VF/NM!)

Some distrib ink is main issue here, very slght edge wear.

marvelspecial15.jpg

marvelspecial15back.jpg

Turok 47 - hard to find last issue NM or better - $17

turok47.jpg

Capes 1 - possibly a 9.8 - 1st Walking Dead 5 page preview or something - $50 (sold)

capes1.jpg

New York Comic Book Spect. '94 Convention Book - super early preview of Hellboy - F/VF - $17 (sold)

Top corner crease is the main problem

hellboyfront.jpg

hellboyback.jpg

Marvel Zombies 1 - 5 1st print complete set NM/NM+ condition - $70.00

zombies1.jpg

zombies2.jpg

zombies3.jpg

zombies4.jpg

zombies5.jpg

Scalped 1 - 9.6 - condition - $14

scalped1.jpg

scalped1back.jpg

Ghosts 4 (BA DC) F/VF - $8 ($17 in guide)

could use some wonder bread on the back

ghosts4.jpg

ghosts4back.jpg

DC Special 11 -Adams, etc. VG/Fine $9 (2012 Guide is $15 in vg/fine)

stain on edge of a few pages toward back, small tape pull on white on back cover

dcspecial11.jpg

dcspecial11back.jpg

Batman 404 (Year One Part I) NM/NM+ - $11 (2012 Guide is $30 in NM-/9.2)

batman404.jpg

batman404back.jpg

Omega Men 3 (1st Lobo) NM - $17

small scuff right side

omega3.jpg

Vampirella 2 G/VG - $9 ($21 in guide) - sold

vampi2.jpg

Vampirella 113 - VF- low print-run last issue - $100 (guide is $144 in VF- )

scuffing around botton staple, 2 tiny corner creases, small scuff on back and a couple of spine ticks

vampi113.jpg

vampi113back.jpg

I should be posting some more later tonight

Well folks, the electric company has informed me that my estimated bills for the last 5 months were, in fact, $600 short of my actual usage. WTF?!? Oh well, I guess I should have know those bills I was paying felt a little light. Well, of course the money I wasn't paying them got spent elsewhere and is gone and I just had to cough up a nice chunk of change to the IRS for my annual employers tax (doing my part to keep the economy afloat I suppose)...and I loath payment plans, so let's try and get this done here I say! The first batch of these may look familiar to you, but the prices are new and a nice chunk lower. Shipping is $3 in the USA, cost to Canada, etc. Paypal, money order, check if you're a regular here, cash, gold buillion...it's all good.

So here we go:

Daredevil 181 - likely 9.6-9.8 condition - $18 - Guide is $55 in NM-/9.2 condition

dd181.jpg

Special Marvel Edition 15 (1st Master Kung Fu) VF+ to VF/NM - $50 (Guide is $136 in VF+, $186 in VF/NM!)

Some distrib ink is main issue here, very slght edge wear.

marvelspecial15.jpg

marvelspecial15back.jpg

Turok 47 - hard to find last issue NM or better - $17

turok47.jpg

Marvel Zombies 1 - 5 1st print complete set NM/NM+ condition - $70.00

zombies1.jpg

zombies2.jpg

zombies3.jpg

zombies4.jpg

zombies5.jpg

Scalped 1 - 9.6 - condition - $14

scalped1.jpg

scalped1back.jpg

Batman 404 (Year One Part I) NM/NM+ - $11 (2012 Guide is $30 in NM-/9.2)

batman404.jpg

batman404back.jpg

Omega Men 3 (1st Lobo) NM - $17

small scuff right side

omega3.jpg