• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

22 posts in this topic

Green Lantern 1 CGC 2.5 from 1941. $4200

Scroll to the next page for a pic of the Exciting Comics 49 6.0 White pages. $395

Origin of GL retold. Purcell cover. It does have slightly brittle pages, a 1 inch bottom spine split on every page, and a half an inch top split on every page. The cover looks great.

PAYPAL ONLY.

This beauty will ship Priority, with insurance and delivery confirmation. I only will ship within the U.S. Shipping included. I will ship within 2 days of receiving Cleared payment. Any questions, please ask.

Thank you to those who helped me earlier.

Not to happy about letting the beauty go, but things have come up.

As most of you see, I am new to the forum. I will be listing some nice graded books in the next couple of days. I have 100% feedback on ebay, my id is bigdelf I've heard good things about the forum and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. Some nice books going round', and some good people. Regarding the Green Lantern, I really don't want to let this beauty go, but some things have come up. It really is a beautiful cover, my favorite as well.

just click the direct link line

it will autocopy.

then in the full reply page click on the image button on the toolbar, then past in the little thingy that pops up.

then paste.

thats it.