• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On-site Grading at Baltimore

12 posts in this topic

Yea I know, but I head last week that they were going to do it???
Harshen and Steve both said that it was likely that they would be grading onsite in Baltimore based on conversations with them in San Diego. I don't know if it's been officially decided yet so confused-smiley-013.gif

Yea I know, but I head last week that they were going to do it???
Harshen and Steve both said that it was likely that they would be grading onsite in Baltimore based on conversations with them in San Diego. I don't know if it's been officially decided yet so confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks Greggy

news.gif We will be grading on-site in Baltimore. Thanks to the Baltimore con and Diamond Galleries for helping us to be able to do this 893applaud-thumb.gif
Does that mean that Paul gets released from his little box in Sarasota for the special occasion? grin.gif

news.gif We will be grading on-site in Baltimore. Thanks to the Baltimore con and Diamond Galleries for helping us to be able to do this 893applaud-thumb.gif

Realizing that Baltimore is 50 miles from my house, how many books from me do you want? grin.gif

Darth and I will be backing up the truck!

Realizing that Baltimore is 50 miles from my house, how many books from me do you want? grin.gif

Bring two trucks, I don't mind staying in Baltimore and eating crabcakes an extra day hi.gif

Bring two trucks, I don't mind staying in Baltimore and eating crabcakes an extra day hi.gif

Crabcakes are so touristy. Eat at Bertha's!