• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

256 posts in this topic

Listening to Black Sabbath: Heaven and Hell right now. Very appropriate. I love this album :headbang:
:headbang::headbang: Nazareth's Greatest Hits here - may have to dig out the Black Sabbath now that that is in my head :headbang::headbang:

Nazareth! Nice. You can youtube Sabbath as well if it's a pain to dig it out of the 8 Track box....

I'm going for Mob Rules" right after this :headbang:

:cloud9: DIO Sabbath.

You got it (thumbs u I just dig it so much more. Everything about that band got better when Dio joined. EVERYTHING. I could go on and on. Some people will attempt to debate it just because it's OZZY and it's classic. But they fail.

God, I miss RJD :sorry: He was the nicest guy, a wonderful frontman and always there for others. I have a good feeling that he's being well taken care of somewhere....out there.

Wow - I respectfully disagree - not the Sabbath I know. I guess I didn't recognize that album. Definitely not the Black Sabbath I was thinking of..., :sorry:

I'm going for Mob Rules" right after this :headbang:

:cloud9: DIO Sabbath.

You got it (thumbs u I just dig it so much more. Everything about that band got better when Dio joined. EVERYTHING. I could go on and on. Some people will attempt to debate it just because it's OZZY and it's classic. But they fail.

Wow - I respectfully disagree - not the Sabbath I know. I guess I didn't recognize that album. Definitely not the Black Sabbath I was thinking of..., :sorry:

Yeah......I'm going to have to ask you to remove your offensive post from my Sales Thread.

You got it banana029.gif

:lol:

I love Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. But let's take this to the general discussion area. I can't lose my focus debating Sabbath when I'm 22 days away from being evicted and I don't want peeps tuning out because there's no comics and only Metal Talk....
Never lose your fokus, Markie Goldenrod! :headbang:

Listening to Black Sabbath: Heaven and Hell right now. Very appropriate. I love this album :headbang:

"The world is full of kings and queens who blind you eyes and steal your dreams, it's Heaven and Hell."

Dio (worship)

"The world is full of kings and queens who blind you eyes and steal your dreams, it's Heaven and Hell."

Dio (worship)

My first concert ever was Black Sabbath/Blue Oyster Cult (Black and Blue Tour 1980). :headbang:

Two great bands :cloud9: