• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where can i find E. Gerber poducts???

11 posts in this topic

hey i was looking to purchase some gerber mylites2 and full backs. i tried getting a hold of lighthouse but he has not repsonded to my pms. Does anyone know anywhere else i can find this stuff other than direct from the company?

Thanks

yes i have that website but i did not want to order through them. There shipping prices are rediculouse. 54 to ship 200 backing board!! 893frustrated.gif

D'oh! Sorry about that.

Usually, your LCS can order them for you. confused-smiley-013.gif

I bought 200 Archives and 200 Fullbacks direct from E. Gerber recently. Even with shipping costs, the price was less than what I would have paid through my LCS including my usual 15% discount.

If you are in Massachusetts, I may be able to help. I keep a supply on hand and order in such a quantity that the shipping is more reasonable.

PM me and we can figure if we can meet up somewhere and if I have on hand what you need.

oops my bad. that is what i meant 54 to ship 1000. still 14 for 200 backs is pretty rough. confused.gif

i would just get it off comicsupply.com but considering the owner of that website made racist comments against my race on this board i think i will avoid him....

oops my bad. that is what i meant 54 to ship 1000. still 14 for 200 backs is pretty rough.

Understandable mistake. But a couple of questions. Are you using the fullbacks in the Mylite 2s? If so, any reason for not going with the halfbacks? I have been receiving from Greggy a number of BA Horror books that are packed in Mulite 2/Halfbacks and love the combination. I think fullbacks are overkill for Mylite 2. I can see them for Mylars but...

The halfbacks have the same acid-free 3% buffered qualities and should provide excellent protection for Mylite2 books. But the shipping is a LOT better:

$4/100 $14/500 $54/2000.

I am a pre-code (my definition is 1947- mid 1955) horror collector and my pre-code books go into mylars with fullbacks. But now I actually have more Bronze Age horror than pre-code and I want to put them all in Mylite 2 with Halfbacks. I think it is a great combination!

Just something to consider. smile.gif

yeah i dont know i was going to start with 200 of each just to try it out. I have never used anything but all i have ever used is 24mil back from BillCole and i wanted to see what 48 mil was like.

I really do suggest the Mylite2/Halfback combo - lots cheaper and really very very good. I trust all my Bronaze Age horror books to them! Just store the books properly and they will be SO happy! thumbsup2.gif