• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DETECTIVE COMICS - HIGH GRADE STUFF!

180 posts in this topic

Quick update.

More Detectives are posting this weekend. I've been working long hours this week so it's prevented me from scanning more books. The issues will still continue to be posted in sequential order.

If you PM me asking about an upcoming issue, please keep an eye out on the thread until it's eventually posted as this will give all board members a fair shot for a particular issue.

I am not filling a run, just collecting hi-grade SA/GA raw. If you "need" something that I just "want" - LMK...

Translation: doesn't matter what it is, as long as I can turn a profit. Gotcha.

Not necessarily, he nicely offered to leave a book to you if you are looking for it. :)

There is nothing wrong in buying and reselling as long as you are doing it fairly, this does not artificially increase prices (like movie hype does).

I am not filling a run, just collecting hi-grade SA/GA raw. If you "need" something that I just "want" - LMK...

Translation: doesn't matter what it is, as long as I can turn a profit. Gotcha.

Not necessarily, he nicely offered to leave a book to you if you are looking for it. :)

There is nothing wrong in buying and reselling as long as you are doing it fairly, this does not artificially increase prices (like movie hype does).

Some of us are just suckers for HG too. My collection is way fractured because I always found a HG SA book hard to pass up, especially if priced well.