• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

91 posts in this topic

Didn't know you could BIN after a bid is placed :boo:

Sorry, I can edit the language to make it more clear. I did post that every auction had an Opening Bid, End Time, and Buy It Now. I also posted that the auction was "limited" by the Buy It Now and couldn't go any higher. The first person to the BIN price, either by bidding it to it, or going right for it, is the winner.

---------------------------

My auction rules:

1.) Each item has an opening bid, a closing time, and a BIN(Buy it Now).

2.) All bids made must be public, posted to the thread, and include :takeit: or they dont count.

3.) Any post edited, the entire contents of it, are subject to the EDITING time stamp, not the original post.

4.) Buy It Now prices (if it ever even got there) CAN be PM'd to me, with :takeit: in the message.

5.) The auction CANNOT pass the Buy It Now price, even if someone bid over it unknowning, the first one there would take it.

6.) Post time stamps are the only thing that matter, posts 1 second after the end time do not count (for any snipers)

7.) Minimum bid INCREMENT is $1.00 for auctions up to $100.

So to clarify for all future auctions, the BIN price is the max as stated in 5. It is always available for anyone to BID the buy it now price. In the case of the saga 7, he "bid" 45 more dollars instead of the minimum $1 increment.

NOWHERE MEN #1 LOT - REGISTRY ISSUES - RAW

Here is a lot of Nowhere Men #1- 1st Print and NM-/NM Nowhere Men #1 - 2nd Print NM/NM+

Asking Price: ON HOLD

nowheremen_1_1b_lot_sale.JPG

-------------------

in addition to PM offers, anyone fence sitting on my grades, I grade very conservative. PM me if you want something scanned. I see stuff listed NM in other threads scanned, that I would call NM-, etc etc :)

HAD A GOOD QUESTION TO BRING CURRENT SAGA 8 AUCTION STATUS TO THE FRONT.

auction.jpg

SAGA #8 - REGISTRY ISSUE

Here is a very gorgeous SAGA #8 in 9.8 Universal.

THIS IS AN AUCTION STYLE, READ THE AUCTION RULES BEFORE BIDDING.

Item Information
Opening Bid: $55 + exact shipping
Buy It Now: $100 + exact shipping
Auction End Time: ENDED
SOLD

Saga_8_sale.JPG

will be out for a late church service, should be back before this ends, to any snipers out there. Timestamps and :takeit:s rule the day. Make sure you include your "bid" and a :takeit: in your posts, there is only one auction now, so just say, "saga 8", or "auction" as well.

First person to bid the BIN price, or highest timestamped bid up until and including 8:59:59pm EST wins the book.

good luck