• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is considered the 1st full appearance of Darkseid?

11 posts in this topic

Jimmy Olsen 135. That's what CGC considers his first appearance. Also the market thinks it's also 135 by how much they are going for. I'm kicking myself for not picking up a 9.2 for like 200-300 bucks a few months ago. Prices are getting crazy! Just like Iron man 55!

I look at it this way , hulk 180 is Wolverines fist app. But the market has decided his first full app in 181 is the more valuable book. Same with Amazing Spiderman 299 which is Venom first app in my opinion but the market has decided that ASM 300 his first full app is more valuable . I am a Venom fan and to me his first app is 299 an to me a more important book.good thing is I got copies of Hulk 181 and ASM 299 for cheap.

I'd pick a different book to give away from now on if i were you :baiting: That one's already started to sell for some $$. I sold one for $50 this year. It was a solid nm-.

I used to have around 25 copies of Nova #1 . they were in every dollar bin. Gave a bunch of them away to friends and kids. Still have a few.