• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2013 CONVENTION SEASON SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD!

2,497 posts in this topic

Love it looks like you guys had a great FCBD. I love the Land, Batgirl, and Mystique.

Thanks Doug!

It was pretty much a mini-con. Yancy did a great job! It was good to hang with Adonis and Cody, and also to meet Benny and David.

I was just about to say the same thing.

It was a blast hanging out and talking comics without the rush of a bigger show.

Cody and I had a good discussion about Rachel Summers.

Tommy Castillo may seem like a hardass at first, but he is one of the most humble human being I've mer.

Mark Brooks was a troop, he wouldn't accept any donations for the sketches. That is golden in my book.

I can't wait to hang out with you guys away.

FCBD - Leonard Kirk

"you always do these really cool sketches with dialogue that I see, would you do one"

"I'm just doing free sketches today and they arn't that detailed"

"Ill give you cash, lets say $50"

knocked it out of the park - gave him the blank, cash, and let him run with it.

Couldn't be happier!

photo12_zpse99e80ad.jpg

FCBD - Leonard Kirk

"you always do these really cool sketches with dialogue that I see, would you do one"

"I'm just doing free sketches today and they arn't that detailed"

"Ill give you cash, lets say $50"

knocked it out of the park - gave him the blank, cash, and let him run with it.

Couldn't be happier!

photo12_zpse99e80ad.jpg

That is awesome :applause:

Wow - these are very nice! My FCBD sucked. Got the little guy ready, got to the first shop - huge sign "please take ONE free comic" no artist, not even the free clix. Grabbed that kid book with the dog story (a boardie drew it). Decided to go out to brunch instead of making the usual rounds.

OK and $50! Most artists would have laughed at you, he gave you cover quality! lol Nice book.