• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2013 CONVENTION SEASON SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD!

2,497 posts in this topic

Hey, thanks everyone!

@Goldeneye, I got the Adams sketch at the show. Dropped it off Sat and picked up on Sun. He was taking pre-con orders, but wasn't sure if he was doing sketch covers.

I just want to say that this thread was a great idea Adonis. Way better than all the random threads we had last year. I enjoy being able to click on this one thread and see all the great art that everyone has picked up since the start of the year.

I just want to say that this thread was a great idea Adonis. Way better than all the random threads we had last year. I enjoy being able to click on this one thread and see all the great art that everyone has picked up since the start of the year.

+1

+1

+ another 1 :):applause:

+1

+ another 1 :):applause:

+ infinite x infinite :golfclap: