• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Special project

13 posts in this topic

Hello all

I have looking at the Kirk Hammett book "To Much Horror Business:" and have been watching the movies that are represented by movie posters. I started with the silent films of the 1920's and am now watching on the 1940's. I have the pleasure of having a ton of time on my hands and so every night I watch 3-4 movies in a shift. Movies that I was able to watch tonight were:

Son of Frankenstein (1939)

Night Monster (1942)

Dr. Cyclops (1940)

The Ghost of Frankenstein (1942)

Well see you next week...

Hello all

I have looking at the Kirk Hammett book "To Much Horror Business:" and have been watching the movies that are represented by movie posters. I started with the silent films of the 1920's and am now watching on the 1940's. I have the pleasure of having a ton of time on my hands and so every night I watch 3-4 movies in a shift. Movies that I was able to watch tonight were:

Night Monster (1942)

Dr. Cyclops (1940)

Reviews required.

Hello all

Night Monster (1942)

Dr. Cyclops (1940)

Reviews required.

I can't say anything bad about the movies, I believe I was born at the wrong time and enjoy these movies better than most of the modern ones. Lugosi, Karloff and Chaney are at the top of there games. I must say one of my favorite movies from the silent era was Metropolis (1927), the best set design of it's time in my opinion, ahead of it's time.

I've been watching birds fly over my house.

Blue Jays

Cardinals

Black Capped Chickadees

Red Headed Woodpeckers

Well, see you next week...

What ? No Canadian Geese ? :o

Hello all

Night Monster (1942)

Dr. Cyclops (1940)

You have a long long way to go. The book (by the guy who should have stuck with Exodus). Is definitely a rip from Misfits song, and a band (the misfits) have always been influenced heavily by the horror genre. I got into this because of that band and really enjoyed alot of the old horror movies.