• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Cal

44 posts in this topic

Well Cal, you and I have disagreed in the past and will probably disagree in the future. Although it may appear that I do not like you, that is far from the truth.

Having met you at the forum dinner in Long Beach, I can honestly say you are a fellow collector. As such I want to wish you a Happy Birthday. Enjoy the celebration.

Thanx a zillion, Death and I am glad that you don't dislike me like I thought you did.

Yes I am a fellow collector, with strange methods and unusual collecting habits. But I will gladly share ANY comic book info I may have just because I believe it is proper to do so and it is FUN dealing with fellow collectors.

One never knows where all of this may lead to someday -

I wished I could have met up with you guys at SD but I was called back to work because my friend Bill K had NO OTHER back-up dealers for work

but I am sure our paths will cross again and I will buy you a few beers or whatever. The least I can do for ya!

CAL hi.gif

Thanx Silver Surfer.

Oh, did you know that I really like the Marvel character Silver Surfer? He kinda grew on me over the years - true classic series, the original 1968 ones.

See Ya!

CAL

More thanx go out to:

Beyonder, 1st-and-keys, Shield, Alex H, Joanna, UltimateVenom.

All your well-wishes mean more to me than any words can ever express -

another reason that this CGC Forum is my new home and has been for quite some time now.

I won't forget this Thread and when things look bleak I can always come back and look at this and it will bring me back to where I need to be!

CAL hi.gif

This is the picture I was trying to post the other day before I started having trouble with a slowed down connection....(you'll note Redhook has not been as graphically inclined lately...that's the reason why.)

Anyway, here it is....and Cal...if you ever start complaining that no one on the boards ever wishes you well...I'm gonna' smack you upside the head with a link to this thread! 27_laughing.gif

kingcalbd.jpg