• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Cal

44 posts in this topic

Everybody deserves a round of 893applaud-thumb.gif on their birthday.

Whatever the rights and wrongs - and I have no thoughts whatsoever on the matter - it's hard not to admire your spirit. So enjoy the day. thumbsup2.gif

In honor of Cal's birthday, everybody go shill one of the auctions he's bidding on.

We love ya, ya big galoot

"Whew"!!! for a second there I thought he caught me shilling MY auctions - NOT!

Thanx Flying Donut - your nice post goes a long, long, long way back to where I need to be!

thanx so very much and I do appreciate all your efforts and I won't forget I promise!

CAL

viva la cal! try not to rub forum members the wrong way this year.

Thanx Supa I will TRY not to do that but I cannot make guarantees - I don't want to promise something that I might break and really look tarnished..

but nevertheless I appreciate your good post here and I need to regroup.

Thanx!

CAL

Happy Birthday Cal!!

Gene,

Thanx a lot! Hope all is well with you and family. I still see you once in a while and we need to catch up someday!

CAL

Well Cal, you and I have disagreed in the past and will probably disagree in the future. Although it may appear that I do not like you, that is far from the truth.

Having met you at the forum dinner in Long Beach, I can honestly say you are a fellow collector. As such I want to wish you a Happy Birthday. Enjoy the celebration.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Well Cal, you and I have disagreed in the past and will probably disagree in the future. Although it may appear that I do not like you, that is far from the truth.

Having met you at the forum dinner in Long Beach, I can honestly say you are a fellow collector. As such I want to wish you a Happy Birthday. Enjoy the celebration.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

i don't think he can read it, so i quoted it for you. wink.gif noticed how it's only one quote not multiples of quote. gossip.gif

i don't think he can read it, so i quoted it for you. wink.gif noticed how it's only one quote not multiples of quote. gossip.gif

Except Cal is not ignoring me. cloud9.gif

Except Cal is not ignoring me. cloud9.gif

Sorry didn't mean to use another qoute. sorry.gif

Everybody deserves a round of 893applaud-thumb.gif on their birthday.

Whatever the rights and wrongs - and I have no thoughts whatsoever on the matter - it's hard not to admire your spirit. So enjoy the day. thumbsup2.gif

Guess who shares your Birthday

planetofbabes.jpg