• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-men 137

11 posts in this topic

Hi,

book has nice corners and edges. However, the grading team is going to be struggling over that soiling and buckle spot near top staple on bc. My guess is a grade would come in at 8.5 to 9.0. If there is any way to clean up that area without causing any further damage you may get the 9.0. And remember, not all books need to be graded. If you like the book and want to keep it, there's no need to get it graded unless you just want to sell it.

Hi,

book has nice corners and edges. However, the grading team is going to be struggling over that soiling and buckle spot near top staple on bc. My guess is a grade would come in at 8.5 to 9.0. If there is any way to clean up that area without causing any further damage you may get the 9.0. And remember, not all books need to be graded. If you like the book and want to keep it, there's no need to get it graded unless you just want to sell it.

Huh, where do you see soiling, spidey? ???

The book has just a minor amount of dirt. With a good eraser, rubbing gently, it will go away in full. The back cover is very nice and it‘s entirely normal for those 72 pages books, which are not stapled but rather glued, (with internal staples being an added thing) to show a little the staples through the back cover.

It is a manufacturing thing, and thus no defect.

Believe me, this book is also pretty well centered: can be better than 9.0 now that I look at it as I’m training my eye… lol