• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A 30 cent variant, CGC Spectre, CGC Batman, and 3 CGC Double Cover bks for sale

2 posts in this topic

Thank you for reading my post and taking a look at some of the stuff I have for sale! My scanner is on the fritz, so I had to take digital pictures to post. They aren't the clearest pictures, but I can take closer pictures upon request. Please PM me with any such requests and offers. Here is a list of what I have for sale:

Amazing Spider-Man 158 30 cent variant

- Around VG condition. Major detractors from this book include a number of spine stresses, tiny tears along the spine and edges, and color breaking creases. Take a look at the picture for a better idea of the condition.

CGC 9.0 Spectre #3

- CGC 9.0 with Off-White to White Pages. The defects that keep this book from getting a higher grade include some wear on the top right corner as well as a spine stress on the cape.

- Certification #0867777004

- Wildcat appearance

- Mike Friedrich story, Neal Adams cover and art.

CGC 9.0 Batman #251

- CGC 9.0 with Off-White to White Pages. The defects that keep this book from getting a higher grade include some wear on the top right corner, as well as slightly blunted corners, as well as two spine stresses.

- Certification #0867777001

- Joker cover and story

- Danny O'Neil story, Neal Adams cover and art

Double Cover CGC 8.5 Fantastic Four Annual #17

- CGC 8.5 (1st cover 8.0) with Off-White to White Pages. Defects of the outer cover include a few spine stresses, non-color breaking creases, and some minor wear on some of the corners.

- Certification #0120966009

- John Byrne cover, story, and art

Double Cover CGC 9.2 Doomsday Squad #4

- CGC 9.2 (1st cover 8.5) with White Pages. Defects of the outer cover include three spine stresses and a non-color breaking crease.

- Certification #0120966002

- Joe Gill story, Neal Adams cover, John Byrne interior art

Double Cover CGC 7.5 Fantasy Masterpieces Volume 2 #3

- CGC 7.5 (1st cover 7.0) with Off-White to White Pages. Defects of the outer cover include a few spine stresses, minor wear to the corners, as well as a small amount of wavyness on the top edge.

- Certification #0120966001

Domestic shipping for the 30 cent variant will be $2.50 (includes delivery confirmation)

Domestic shipping for the CGC books will be $5 (includes delivery confirmation) and $1.50 for every additional book.

International shipping will depend on where you live.

I am not looking to make a great deal of money on these books. I just need to generate some cash flow for some fairly large purchases I made recently. All serious offers will be considered and all serious questions will be answered. Thank you very much!