• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold/closed

35 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. Eight copies of Nowhere Men #1 thought bubble 1st printing for sale today. I would first like to say I grade very conservative as many of you will want to slab these. It is most likely these are all 9.6-9.8 slab worthy but that will depend how CGC feels when they grade. I have seen over 50 copies of this book and these are by far the best. I am confident in my grading skills so you may, of course, return purchases for any reason within 10 days of receipt of order(return shipping on you). That said, I don't expect any of these will come back ;)

First :takeit: wins and trumps any PM's. I will only ship these boxed USPS so shipping is $7.00 in the US. Anywhere else, exact shipping USPS international priority medium box w/tracking and insurance. I accept Paypal.

Anyone with less than 100 posts must contact me first. No Probies or HOS members.

Two 9.4-9.6 copies @ $80 or $150 shipped gets both

66642125.jpg

Four 9.6 - 9.8 copies @ $100

nw1xw.jpg

Two 9.8 copies @ $120

85166604.jpg

I got my book today. Real clean copy, Thanks. I also got a big mad of xfactor or xforce or something books. If you sent me these by accident Lmk and I will get them ba k to you. Otherwise I will give them away next Halloween or perhaps I can use them in my master plan to take over the mystery box industry :rubshandstogetherandlaughsdiabolically:

lol

I got my book today. Real clean copy, Thanks. I also got a big mad of xfactor or xforce or something books. If you sent me these by accident Lmk and I will get them ba k to you. Otherwise I will give them away next Halloween or perhaps I can use them in my master plan to take over the mystery box industry :rubshandstogetherandlaughsdiabolically:

lol

Glad you're happy with it. I always put some extra books when I send media to weigh it down. Otherwise they don't believe its a book lol