• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conans SOLD and CLOSED

30 posts in this topic

All comics above for $390.

Listed for over $500.

:takeit:

Nice pick up. I was this close to pulling the trigger on the set. You will definetely be pleased with any set from this seller!

Listed for over $500.

Nice pick up. I was this close to pulling the trigger on the set. You will definetely be pleased with any set from this seller!

Thank you. I've had quite a few succesful transactions with Ed now and never once have I been even remotely dissappointed. Grading is always on the conservative side, prices are beyond fair, bombproof packaging. What more can you ask for really?

I barely even look at that hornet's nest eBay anymore, I just wait for Ed's sales threads. (thumbs u

Listed for over $500.

Thank you. I've had quite a few succesful transactions with Ed now and never once have I been even remotely dissappointed. Grading is always on the conservative side, prices are beyond fair, bombproof packaging. What more can you ask for really?

I barely even look at that hornet's nest eBay anymore, I just wait for Ed's sales threads. (thumbs u

I'm glad these went even though I could have filed a few holes in my run. Thanks for removing the temptation. I'm with you on eBay. Haven't bought there since I found this place.