• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wanna help a tech startup that is building something for collectors?

1 post in this topic

Anyone interested in helping a stealth-mode tech startup test a very early (alpha) release of it's code? I'm leading an effort to build a mobile-first social commerce system, something that I expect collecting communities to really like. The initial design of the app came out of my own wants/needs as a collector, and I'm wanting to get the input of similar minded collectors/users in this early stage.

This first round of testing is only for Iphone 4 & 5 users. We want to address two things with this testing - first, is this really something users "want" and we should invest further time/money on; and two, are the initial assumptions around features, functionality, design, etc.. correct or have we missed the target somewhere?

If you have any interest at all, send me a PM and I'll follow up with details. There is an NDA that must be signed to get access to the iphone app, but nothing that is uncommon or overbearing.

thanks - bk