• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC online submission form?

11 posts in this topic

Scroll down this page.

You can either submit in hand through a dealer or online through a dealer's site. They will have a CGC logo you click on which will give you a CGC online form.

EDIT:

I've having trouble finding it on some sites.

The Mile High online submission form seems to be working.

That last link should do it for you.

Comic dealers are not always the best website designers.

lol

Thanks for the responnse, so as a premium member or whatever I am I can only submit directly using the PDF and cannot access the online subission form?

Premium member can submit online or through a form.

I've got to say, though, now that they offer using the PDF fillable form, you can choose to use a different shipping method and everything gets calculated automatically. I'll probably go that way next time I submit.

• Administrator

Since you are a paid member, if you log into the CGC website using the e-mail and password you provided when you joined, you will be re-directed to your Member Homepage which has links for both the PDF submission form and the online step-by-step submission form.

I found the online form, thanks for the tips. Now it appears I am only able to select registered USPS mail before I can proceed. Moving forward with a call to florida now.

update - just talked to a rep and seems I need to click registered and then physically cross it out after printing and replace with my fedex information.

Edited by KONG

They will also take UPS.

"Our street address is 5501 Communications Parkway Sarasota Fl 34240. The only thing you need to do to use your companies UPS account is to write their UPS account number on the paper work and ask that we send that overnight to you. "