• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Well Ken, unlike some other boardies, I'm not jumping around my livingroom, with white powder stains in my moustache, a bottle of Wild Turkey through the TV and shreaking like a baboon about it. But I am glad you are here. WTTB (thumbs u

Later this month I'll be down in Anaheim signing at Wondercon -- Image doesn't have a booth there but I'll be headquartered at the Geekscape booth. If you don't know the Geekscape podcast please check it out -- Geekscape.net Hope to see some of you at Wondercon!

Later this month I'll be down in Anaheim signing at Wondercon -- Image doesn't have a booth there but I'll be headquartered at the Geekscape booth. If you don't know the Geekscape podcast please check it out -- Geekscape.net Hope to see some of you at Wondercon!

Nice! See you there!

Ken, if you are ever in the mid-Atlantic or north east, please let us know. I'm growing quite envious of the west coast boardies.

Come to BookExpo at the end of May in NYC at the Javitz Center. Image will have a booth and we'll all be signing.

Ken, if you are ever in the mid-Atlantic or north east, please let us know. I'm growing quite envious of the west coast boardies.

Come to BookExpo at the end of May in NYC at the Javitz Center. Image will have a booth and we'll all be signing.

Thank you, sir. Looking into booking it now. (thumbs u

Edited by awakeintheashes