• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

And for the West Coasters --- Wednesday 3/13 TODD #3 hits stores and I will be doing two signings that day...

San Diego 1pm at Comickaze:

https://www.facebook.com/events/216643261808007/?ref=22

And in Northridge at 6pm at Njoy Games & Comics:

https://www.facebook.com/events/512357955483269/?ref=22

Would love to see y'all.

And for the West Coasters --- Wednesday 3/13 TODD #3 hits stores and I will be doing two signings that day...

San Diego 1pm at Comickaze:

https://www.facebook.com/events/216643261808007/?ref=22

And in Northridge at 6pm at Njoy Games & Comics:

https://www.facebook.com/events/512357955483269/?ref=22

Would love to see y'all.

hm San Diego,

Not my usual store.. But just might have to come by.

We are putting our con list together -- Emerald City is our first (March 1-3) and then we'll definitely be at Wondercon, San Diego and NYCC. Maybe HeroesCon? C2E2?

What's the St Louis con like?

Any other suggestions?

Houston Comic Con, or Austin Comic Con would be good. We in Houston lost Stan Lee's con this year, so we need good talent like you and others to come do some signings for us, your fans..Great book Ken..The St Louis Con is really good also.. I think the majority of Con's this year, will be busy and great..

Todd says hi to his first 9.8 slab?

Haven't seen one graded yet.

tumblr_mjd89vnCvZ1rkky2io1_500.jpg

Very cool! I have not yet had time to send a few of my copies in --- Ill do it next week... hopefully

But yeah thats the 1st one ive seen

Very cool! I have not yet had time to send a few of my copies in --- Ill do it next week... hopefully

Come to pappy. :devil:

My name here isnt the same as my Ebay name so not pimping... but I had fun with the listing on this... This is what I have in the description.

HI!! This is Todd, I have no idea how I got in this weird plastic thing, but here I am.

Anyway, I think I am the first one to be put into one of these holders that says 9.8 on it so that's pretty cool, and it's a heck of a whole lot better than being in prison.

Will you be my friend? If so, just promise you won't put me in a dark box or closet, ok?

My name here isnt the same as my Ebay name so not pimping... but I had fun with the listing on this... This is what I have in the description.

HI!! This is Todd, I have no idea how I got in this weird plastic thing, but here I am.

Anyway, I think I am the first one to be put into one of these holders that says 9.8 on it so that's pretty cool, and it's a heck of a whole lot better than being in prison.

Will you be my friend? If so, just promise you won't put me in a dark box or closet, ok?

Ha! That's GOOD.

Ha! That's GOOD.

Did I get his personality right? :D

Ha! That's GOOD.

Link please so I can watch it..or M me.

And go HIGH on that bad boy...or should I say..good boy!!

The jokes are limitless with this character.

Ha! That's GOOD.

It sold :(

Ha! That's GOOD.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Todd-The-Ugliest-Kid-on-Earth-1-CGC-9-8-1st-Print-First-9-8-CGC-Graded-/350736483136?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item51a9860340

How much does it cost to have a book graded and preserved by CGC?

How much does it cost to have a book graded and preserved by CGC?

Fast Track is $28, plus their $5 fee, plus shipping both ways.