• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

From that comic book therapy review:

"Oh yeah, and Todd’s dad stole a limo so he could get closer to the Scientology starlet Belinda Fairchild. He does a pretty good job at that. We do see Todd toward the end though. He is adapting to prison life and learning even more about the way of the inmate."

:roflmao:

"Bottom Line: Todd does a little something different this time around, and it works brilliantly. You still have your laughs, but there’s also a lot of development with the other characters. Kristensen adds another dimension all around this time 4.5/5"

My LCS has more copies of Todd # 3 than Peter Panzerfaust #10.

Now that's an indirect endorsement for certain.

Congrats Ken. Champagne glass raised.

Ken, while you're still around..could you tell us if you plan on tacking a breather between issue 4 and issue 5? I thought I heard you mention that in an AUDIO interview(?) I can't seem to find it now and wondering if I was dreaming. Next month is issue #4 and then you and Perker would take 3 months off? Don't want disinfo here..so thought I would ask b4 assuming anything.

That was a great 4.5/5 stars write up you got. Big day tomorrow for ish #3.

Also, do you happen to know the print run of ish #2? It is going back to a second print, so reckon you may hazard a guess at it.

Ken, while you're still around..could you tell us if you plan on tacking a breather between issue 4 and issue 5? I thought I heard you mention that in an AUDIO interview(?) I can't seem to find it now and wondering if I was dreaming. Next month is issue #4 and then you and Perker would take 3 months off? Don't want disinfo here..so thought I would ask b4 assuming anything.

Also, do you happen to know the print run of ish #2? It is going back to a second print, so reckon you may hazard a guess at it.

I would just add the quicker you can fill the space between 4 and 5 the better it will be for the book. I realize there will be a gap, but the shorter the better.

Maybe a 3rd print of 1 to fill the space if needed? (shrug)

Edited by Fastballspecial

I would just add the quicker you can fill the space between 4 and 5 the better it will be for the book. I realize there will be a gap, but the shorter the better.

THIS (but only if the content/story is not rushed/planned out/etc)

THIS (but only if the content/story is not rushed/planned out/etc)

The press release from Image is imminent, but I'll give you guys the scoop now. We have the trade paperback coming out July 3rd and then issue #5 in stores August 7th. We've got the whole next arc planned out and I'll be writing the -script soon. M.K. will be drawing the cover for issue #5 in the next few weeks -- because Image demands all August covers be turned in by April 15 for PREVIEWS.

ICV2 has sales estimates on issue #2 out today.