• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

I just picked up a Todd #1 9.8 first print in a private sale. I also like the fact that there's no variants other than the second print cover and very happy that this series is being extended past the 4th issue.

Thanks, Shap! We're having so much fun with the #5-10 story arc. Can't wait to start teasing it.

I saw that Tulsa World piece a few days ago and was really psyched because I've got family in Oklahoma that subscribe to that paper.

As for attaching an image to a post -- the way I do it is to upload an image from your computer to photobucket.com. Then from photobucket you can copy a link to that image. And then you come back to this forum and click the "enter an image" icon and it'll pop open a little window asking you for the URL of your image. Paste your photobucket image URL into that box and then hit ok and it'll know what to do. Then once you hit submit on your post the image will magically appear.

Enough tech support!

News:

I personally think issue #4's cover is the best so far and perhaps my favorite cover....ever?

That's my way of softening the blow... because........issue #4 was supposed to come out April 10, but has been moved to April 17! Don't hate me!

Blame me, but don't hate me. Hell, it'll be worth the wait!

I just picked up a Todd #1 9.8 first print in a private sale. I also like the fact that there's no variants other than the second print cover and very happy that this series is being extended past the 4th issue.

NICE!!!

BUT, without a photo...didn't happen senor. :P

Hmm, come to think of it....if your seller is still selling another 9.8 CGC slab..go ahead and pm me please as I may be interested if he has another. If not, no need on the PM. thanks.

I saw that Tulsa World piece a few days ago and was really psyched because I've got family in Oklahoma that subscribe to that paper.

Thanks

News:

I personally think issue #4's cover is the best so far and perhaps my favorite cover....ever?

That's my way of softening the blow... because........issue #4 was supposed to come out April 10, but has been moved to April 17! Don't hate me!

I'll recycle this one again: "Without a photo or original art illustration by MK, didn't happen. Not gunna do it..." George Bush Sr. :roflmao:

April 17th works for me. I wanted to keep the redundancy theme going so ordered 4 issues of #4.

Edited by kayakkid

Thanks, Shap! We're having so much fun with the #5-10 story arc. Can't wait to start teasing it.

Thank you Ken for creating such an innovative new series. Definitely looking forward to picking up issue 4 and seeing how the new story arc plays out. Also love all the merchandising ideas being considered. Seems like Todd is already developing its own little cult following.

NICE!!!

BUT, without a photo...didn't happen senor. :P

Ha, I don't disagree. Just purchased it this week so it's still making it's way through the mail. Should arrive by tomorrow according to tracking estimates at which time I'll be happy to post a photo.

Thank you Ken for creating such an innovative new series. Definitely looking forward to picking up issue 4 and seeing how the new story arc plays out. Also love all the merchandising ideas being considered. Seems like Todd is already developing its own little cult following.

I think it past little cult awhile back. My local shops sell out of every issue. They are ordering a ton of copies, but what they do order does sell out on every issue including 2nd prints.

Got a nice stack of 1 1st prints for cover

What's hot about this series anyway?

Makes my laugh and smile through out reading an issue.....The humor I think is not for everyone but is right in my wheelhouse..The art and the atmosphere created matches the writing perfectly!

Grab 1, 2 and then #3 from stack and READ. Unique story with legs. NOOOOOOOOOOOO this isn't your Charlie Brown here folks. I'm along for TODD's adventures. READ ALL 3 issues. #4 out on the 17th. A strong showing right off the bat selling out #1 and #2.

Top of my reading stack right now along with Sixth Gun, Superior Spider-man (yes I said that), Helheim and waiting on East of West....of the newer titles I am enjoying.

(Note: I do happen to like Charlie Brown though).

Makes my laugh and smile through out reading an issue.....The humor I think is not for everyone but is right in my wheelhouse..The art and the atmosphere created matches the writing perfectly!

^^

This post just nailed it.