• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Did my regular perusal of OA sites and noticed that too. Is this a good book? Are those prices justified?

Citizenvain -- it's not a book for everyone, but if you've got an edgy dark "adult swim" sense of humor, it just might be the book for you... Let me know what you think.

Did my regular perusal of OA sites and noticed that too. Is this a good book? Are those prices justified?

Citizenvain -- it's not a book for everyone, but if you've got an edgy dark "adult swim" sense of humor, it just might be the book for you... Let me know what you think.

Shall do (thumbs u

Any chance that some of the OA will make it to Chicago's Mighty Con next month? :baiting:

No OA at MightyCon, but definitely NYCC.

:banana::whee::banana:

I hafta start saving up for at least one page. Hopefully some good pages will still be available by the time NYCC rolls around. :wishluck:

Any chance that some of the OA will make it to Chicago's Mighty Con next month? :baiting:

No OA at MightyCon, but definitely NYCC.

:banana::whee::banana:

I hafta start saving up for at least one page. Hopefully some good pages will still be available by the time NYCC rolls around. :wishluck:

And MK will be taking TODD commissions for both SDCC and NYCC if you want something specific. Like this:

IMG_3393copy_zps9428d279.jpg

Or this:

IMG_3386_zps325a036b.jpg

Or this:

IMG_3361_zps1125342f.jpg

I definitely want a sketch like that! I was so jealous when you guys first posted those pics on Facebook a while back. In fact, I already have an idea of the sketch I want on one of my Batman blanks!

(thumbs u

I definitely want a sketch like that! I was so jealous when you guys first posted those pics on Facebook a while back. In fact, I already have an idea of the sketch I want on one of my Batman blanks!

(thumbs u

Everyone wants a sketch....

Just when we thought Todd was an ongoing series; Michonne decapitates his box head with her Katana Jim Rugg style...

20130530_183758_zps5a6bc616.jpg

Jim also did this Michonne sketch for me:

20130530_183849_zps6ffa4aa3.jpg

The artist holding his works of art...

20130530_174939_zps1371a6e8.jpg

Thanks for the look guys...

R_H

Just when we thought Todd was an ongoing series; Michonne decapitates his box head with her Katana Jim Rugg style...

R_H

Oh. My. God. That is probably the coolest sketch I've ever seen.

R_H

Oh. My. God. That is probably the coolest sketch I've ever seen.

Ken,

That is a HUGE compliment coming from you, so thank you. I was combining two of my favorite books into one! Jim was a little hesitant, since he did not know about Todd (I gracefully informed him that HE should be reading this awesome book and he said he will pick up the trade), but he did do a great job as I asked for a Michonne slicing off Todd's head and he gladly took up the challenge :banana:

Thank you again for such a great comment. Keep up the great work on Todd and I only have a few #1s left as I have been passing out a lot of them to pick up new readers!

R_H