• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Will this be the first official appearance of Charlie Rose?! Ken, I hope this gets you on his show!!

Indeed, this is Charlie Rose's first appearance. Rose comes to a comic-con in Todd's town and all hell breaks loose.

Ken -

That's Officially good news!

I saw that you're going to be at a local con in a couple weeks in Illinois. What are you going to be up to at the show?

YES! I'll be at Mighty Con --- I'll be signing as a guest of the con. Would love to see you there. Here's a link to the show: http://mightycon.com/

Will you have any issues at your table/booth? -- in case the locals don't have any for sale.

Ken -

I saw that you're going to be at a local con in a couple weeks in Illinois. What are you going to be up to at the show?

YES! I'll be at Mighty Con --- I'll be signing as a guest of the con. Would love to see you there. Here's a link to the show: http://mightycon.com/

As one of the earlier contributors to this thread, let me just say Ken,I am delighted that Todd is getting all it deserves, and then some.

Also I have to say, you are pretty much up there with Kurtis "wino" Wiebe as the two coolest non-money-grabbing creators to grace these boards in the last 12 months.

Here's to more success for you and Todd in the next 12 months mate - congrats!

BINGO! Kurtis and Ken amongst the VERY best creators here on the forums!

WOW, MK Perker knows how to use tenebrism and create 3-dimensionality! His work is really impressive. This artwork ever sells, it is going for a bundle. Bank on it. TODD is going to be huge when it continues in Sept. Just watch how much momentum this thread receives when #5 is released.

Ken -

As one of the earlier contributors to this thread, let me just say Ken,I am delighted that Todd is getting all it deserves, and then some.

Also I have to say, you are pretty much up there with Kurtis "wino" Wiebe as the two coolest non-money-grabbing creators to grace these boards in the last 12 months.

Here's to more success for you and Todd in the next 12 months mate - congrats!

Thanks, Beige -- I prefer my moneygrabbing in other forms. I rob old folks homes. There's little competition, weak resistance, and eyewitnesses are so unreliable.

It's also pretty easy to outrun a Rascal or Hoveround

HeHeHe...theres just so much WIN in this thread - go Todd!

This caused it to get some heat... #1 is selling at a good clip now.

When you say "this"....you mean?

Because your book is now ongoing, speculators will go after the first few issues, especially #1. The price on #1 has picked up and selling at a good clip.

This caused it to get some heat... #1 is selling at a good clip now.

When you say "this"....you mean?

Because your book is now ongoing, speculators will go after the first few issues, especially #1. The price on #1 has picked up and selling at a good clip.

Ah -- thanks for explaining. Funny story -- Last week I stopped in at Desert Oasis Comics in Palm Desert, CA and they had first printings of TODD #1 and #2 going for cover price. Owner Sid Johnson told me he just wants people to be exposed to the book so he doesn't raise the prices! Love him!