• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Where did you Find that price at....

Ebay...if you get there within 10 seconds from me posting this I think you can snag a copy.

have you read it?

Only #1, but the rest are definitely on my to-do list.

Where did you Find that price at....

Ebay...if you get there within 10 seconds from me posting this I think you can snag a copy.

have you read it?

Only #1, but the rest are definitely on my to-do list.

Nice and thanks, Picked up 3 more, 4 are left .....$30 each , gotta take a chance ..

Nice and thanks, Picked up 3 more, 4 are left .....$30 each , gotta take a chance ..

Definitely (thumbs u

Thanks for the heads up 2staples. I love Third Eye. Great shop.

No prob.

Yeah, I got excited when I saw it was Third Eye. Great chance of them being in nice shape.

Definitely (thumbs u

Thanks for the heads up 2staples. I love Third Eye. Great shop.

No prob.

Yeah, I got excited when I saw it was Third Eye. Great chance of them being in nice shape.

If anyone ever visits Annapolis, MD (great town) I encourage you to stop by the Third Eye store.

Pristine as in unread and untouched gentlemen.

That clarification does not change my lol

+1

What does "unread and untouched" have to do with pristine? It's certainly possible that some books got damaged in packing/transit from Diamond. It's also certainly possible that a copy has been opened, handled, read, etc. and still garner a 9.8 or higher from CGC.

Conservatively, I'd say at least 1/2 of the print run are 9.8 candidates and higher, although for Todd #1, I'm not sure how prevalent the spotting on the left side of the front cover are, and whether CGC would consider that a printing defect or downgrade the book.

Get a loupe and look at the bottom left corner. All mine look like a head of cabbage. Even my slabbed 9.8

I mean this:

td0002_zps1473df87.jpg

Notice the spotting on the man's suit? I this this particular defect was pretty common with the run.

Yeah its prevelent on issue 1 I have I think 2 or 3 like that except to a smaller degree.

If it's a prevalent and known time of printing error/smudge....does cgc knock it down when grading on something like this?

That issue 5 TODD compared to Walking Dead 49 is an interesting analysis.

Just bought four #1 1st prints for 120 shipped. It seems like a lot but I feel like in the long run it won't be a bad buy.

That'll look like a bargain in 6 months

Funny, I was repeating just that phrase over and over in my head as I slowly inched my way towards the "Buy it Now" button.

Just bought four #1 1st prints for 120 shipped. It seems like a lot but I feel like in the long run it won't be a bad buy.

That'll look like a bargain in 6 months

Funny, I was repeating just that phrase over and over in my head as I slowly inched my way towards the "Buy it Now" button.

that was a great buy