• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Nice pickup. Congrats.

Ken, Frank from Five Ghosts, and Kurtis from PP are great guys. The fact that they give us a heads up on cool stuff and come on this site and communicate with us makes me want to help them succeed. These posts remind me of the old letters pages in the back of comics when I was a wee lad except faster :grin: Very cool.

Edited by The Authority

Nice pickup. Congrats.

Ken, Frank from Five Ghosts, and Kurtis from PP are great guys. The fact that they give us a heads up on cool stuff and come on this site and communicate with us makes me want to help them succeed. These posts remind me of the old letters pages in the back of comics when I was a wee lad except faster :grin: Very cool.

+1.... (thumbs u

Nice pickup. Congrats.

Kurtis and I were at the Dos Equis Most Interesting Men in Comics dinner on Thursday at SDCC -- first chance I had to meet him. And Frank and I have had several signings together. Great boys.

And the first thing I ever had published was a letter in the back of Firestorm when I was a wee lad. First one to find it wins a prize.

Nice pickup. Congrats.

Kurtis and I were at the Dos Equis Most Interesting Men in Comics dinner on Thursday at SDCC -- first chance I had to meet him. And Frank and I have had several signings together. Great boys.

And the first thing I ever had published was a letter in the back of Firestorm when I was a wee lad. First one to find it wins a prize.

The Fury of Firestorm #42

Nice pickup. Congrats.

Well that was quick lol

Nice pickup. Congrats.

Well that was quick lol

Yeah honestly I really dont deserve a prize. All I did was google it lol

Nice pickup. Congrats.

Well that was quick lol

:mad: Stop giving away my secrets

Edited by Venom

Nice pickup. Congrats.

Well that was quick lol

Well, I didn't read the fine print but congrats :headbang:

How can that be googled? Is there a database of every letter column ever printed?

I got in the letters page on this issue

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AVENGERS-217-WASP-YELLOWJACKET-VF-COMBINED-SHIPPING-/130955051774?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1e7d8782fe

and won a legendary no prize. I received an empty envelope from Marvel but I was thrilled to be a part, even a super tiny part, of Marvel comics history. lol

PS: For some reason, I could not find this on Google lol

Edited by The Authority

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AVENGERS-217-WASP-YELLOWJACKET-VF-COMBINED-SHIPPING-/130955051774?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1e7d8782fe

and won a legendary no prize. I received an empty envelope from Marvel but I was thrilled to be a part, even a super tiny part, of Marvel comics history. lol

The no prize. I woulda killed for one back then. Someone needs to start a Googleable No Prize database for all you lucky sonsab******.

The no prize. I woulda killed for one back then. Someone needs to start a Googleable No Prize database for all you lucky sonsab******.

The pregoogle no prize database

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OFFICIAL-MARVEL-NO-PRIZE-BOOK-1-FINE-Comics-STAN-LEE-NIGHT-NURSE-/141012411811?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item20d4fea5a3

lol