• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

183 page thread and we are only on Issue 4!!! :applause:^^

Hope Ken gives us a bit more juice as far as how the plans are coming along for the TV Show production, etc and if it IS Adult Swim..or ? Yup...patience patience. I reckon fans will be gnawing through their leg pretty soon wanting to hear some cool haps down at the Titmouse Production fairly soon. That said, REAL happy to hear about the hunt for the character voices for the show. That's been fun keeping an eye on also for actors in The Sixth Gun pilot movie and Peter Panzerfaust voices.

That is the going rate from Canada to the USA right now. If I put it in a small box, it is over $10.......

Put in thick cardboard and it is not an issue. If you do not put in cardboard, it is an issue.

Those bubble mailers just make the comic package a big squidgy bendy mess. I cry every time I get one of those whether it has cardboard in it or not. I got 2 Saga #1s delivered like that once. "But we put in some cardboard" said the seller. :ohnoez: RIP my once minty fresh Sagahz.

True story.

Cardboard and Bubble mailers is a terrible way to ship a comic. I'd rather pay a few bucks more then have that garbage.

I bought a PP2 that looked amazing. Came in a bubble mailer with extra cardboard. long short by the time i got it I'd be lucky to get an 8.5

I love using the flat rate bubble mailers. 3-4 pieces of cardboard depending on the amount of issues (I never go above 4). Freebies throughout to keep it stiff. I usually use it for raw sales over $50. I have probably shipped 30-40 packages this way through this website and never had a problem or complaint about the packaging.

I also use the bubble mailers for slabs. Slid it in one and slide another one on top the opposite way. Box it in Priority Mail and stuff with peanuts. I never had a cracked slab. But I also ship a ton less slabs than raws.

I charge exact shipping and most people take the $5.70 flat rate bubble mailer. They slide in very nicely. Better than a few months ago when someone got like 20 Phantom variants stuffed in a regular flat rate envelope.

That is the going rate from Canada to the USA right now. If I put it in a small box, it is over $10.......

You would be surprised how many buyers dont know this. I get an email once or twice a month about it. Its not cheap to ship to Canada anymore.