• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

:applause:

Read #5 last night and really enjoyed it. I love the opening sequence with the Sinatra song, very cinematic. (Maybe a dumb question, but did you need to pay a fee to reproduce lyrics like that?) And the intertwining plots with CR, TW and the comic con were imaginative and funny.

I also like how every issue has a synopsis at the beginning as a jumping-on point for new readers... good thinking and seems a bit of a lost art in comics these days.

Good luck at NYCC! If I can I'll stop by and say hello.

Definitely stop by and say hi at NYCC. We need all the friends we can get.

That Sinatra sequence was our homage to The Sopranos. Any fans?

And no, we didn't have to pay for the lyrics.

I love previously bits on TV -- I could watch a whole season of "previously".

I think Season 3 of The Sopranos is the Greatest season of TV of all time. Followed closely by The Wire Season 4 and this season of Breaking Bad.

Ken,

Is 2014 the target for the show to start. I cannot wait for the show. I am looking forward to another "cringe-worthy" riot along the lines of Always Sunny, Ali G and the British version of The Office.

Thank you for your time

Yes, 2014. This week we've been brainstorming story lines for the first season. So much fun.

Whoa. Put the kiddies away. Things bout to get freaky! Prices already moving up and sellers asking for more when listing their auctions. Down with the sellers! lol. Pitchforks and torches for 'em!

Looks like I am going to finally have to break down and buy a TV just to watch TODD as well as The Sixth Gun when it finally gets its TV rightful place.

Great interview by the way also by Ken 2c . Recommended read...funny too!

Freakin Wire FTW. I still get aggressive and watch the series over as weekend from time to time. mess, Jimmy!

I can't stop watching boardwalk empire.

Omar isn't gay anymore and he went back in time. It's solid.

He whistles "Farmer in the Dell" to time travel.

Freakin Wire FTW. I still get aggressive and watch the series over as weekend from time to time. mess, Jimmy!

love that show.

love that show.

+1

Love the fact they are focusing more on Chalky this season.

love that show.

+1

+2

Chalky rocks ! Purnsley and the good Lybian Dr. are going down lol

love that show.

+1

+2

:hi:

Chalky rocks ! Purnsley and the good Lybian Dr. are going down lol

Boardwalk Empire is very good. How about Deadwood? Any fans. Love me some Al Swearingen. "Sweargin coc@$&cka"!

Boardwalk Empire is very good. How about Deadwood? Any fans. Love me some Al Swearingen. "Sweargin coc@$&cka"!

Deadwood is by far my favorite pay TV show ever. Bullock and Swearingen were possibly the best odd couple ever and I absolutely loved to hate Hearst (thumbs u

:hi: awake

I'm going to have to go get the Wire. Never tried it but hear good stuff all of the time. Is it on netflix or hulu ?

Deadwood is by far my favorite pay TV show ever. Bullock and Swearingen were possibly the best odd couple ever and I absolutely loved to hate Hearst (thumbs u

+1

:hi: awake

I'm going to have to go get the Wire. Never tried it but hear good stuff all of the time. Is it on netflix or hulu ?

I think u could make an argument that The Wire is the best TV show ever.

My top Five:

1. Sopranos

2. Breaking Bad

3. The Wire

4. Arrested Development

5. Deadwood