• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

BREAKING NEWS!

Todd tee shirts will be at NYCC!

SQUEEEEE ....I need one now to cover the windows to my soul!!!!!! Im naked!!!

MIRRORS. Tits are mirrors of the soul. Eyes are windows.

There has been a time or two that my "Mirrors" have gotten cold enough to cut glass.... lol

Ken...out of the most pure form of morbid curiosity...may I ask what your inspiration was for this twisted world you have created? My money is on "your father didn't hug you enough or your uncle hugged you too much"!

Nigel…as the great Dean Martin once said, "I didn't have a fairy godmother, but I had an uncle everyone kept an eye on."

Ken...out of the most pure form of morbid curiosity...may I ask what your inspiration was for this twisted world you have created? My money is on "your father didn't hug you enough or your uncle hugged you too much"!

Nigel…as the great Dean Martin once said, "I didn't have a fairy godmother, but I had an uncle everyone kept an eye on."

Well played.

Well played.

BTW- I am sure with all the "nut swinging" that you are receiving from us on here that your ego could have its own zip code (although something tells me u are more grounded than that). I have to say that #6 has exceeded my expectations (which were pretty high). U are getting dangerously close to "making it move" (channeling George Costanza)! Keep it coming.

Edited by NigelTufnel42

Ken, it was a pleasure talking to you at the YesterYear Comics signing yesterday. Very surprised you remembered me from SDCC. I'm happy with all the prints I got from you. Now once I have my comic book room setup, I'll have plenty of Todd prints to rotate them out once a month. Thanks again.

JerryAmsterdam, pleasure meeting you as well. Glad to put a face to the name, since Mike always mentions you.

Man every issue is selling out and all this before anything big has even happened. Congrats Ken.

+1

This is one of those books that people are going to regret not buying. It looks like it came in a little over 7600 copies according to Comichrom. This is one of the best books on the market and I thought 5 and 6 were even better than the first 4. Look out when everyone finally catches on to what they are missing.

Man every issue is selling out and all this before anything big has even happened. Congrats Ken.

+1

This is one of those books that people are going to regret not buying. It looks like it came in a little over 7600 copies according to Comichrom. This is one of the best books on the market and I thought 5 and 6 were even better than the first 4. Look out when everyone finally catches on to what they are missing.

This comic is just top notch. East of West and this are just stupid good right now. Ken has somehow created a world that is so so so very wrong but so right. Of course if "Loving Todd is wrong I don't want to be right".

+1

This comic is just top notch. East of West and this are just stupid good right now. Ken has somehow created a world that is so so so very wrong but so right. Of course if "Loving Todd is wrong I don't want to be right".

Haha ! Completely agree and Five Ghosts kicks back in this month. Great time to be a comic guy.

I haven't had a chance to read issue #6 yet, but issue #5 was funny as hell! This is definitely one of my favorite reads, period!

Funny TODD story: I was called for jury duty a couple months ago and the second day I was smart and brought my tablet, so I'm there in court (waiting to be called for a case) re-reading issues #1-#4 and laughing my butt off. Of course, everyone around me was looking at me like I was crazy!

lol

I haven't had a chance to read issue #6 yet, but issue #5 was funny as hell! This is definitely one of my favorite reads, period!

Funny TODD story: I was called for jury duty a couple months ago and the second day I was smart and brought my tablet, so I'm there in court (waiting to be called for a case) re-reading issues #1-#4 and laughing my butt off. Of course, everyone around me was looking at me like I was crazy!

lol

:roflmao: