• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

I am "Jonesing" for some Todd. Read the whole series again on my IPad last night while "firing off a round"!!! Like free-basing some Todd. I certainly don't condone the use of recreational drugs...however reading Todd stoned would be "pretty trippy" (not as trippy as an adrenaline shot str8 to the heart of Mrs. Mia Wallace) but still Dark Side of the Moon good.

I've read every single issue while on Vicodin. lol

I am "Jonesing" for some Todd. Read the whole series again on my IPad last night while "firing off a round"!!! Like free-basing some Todd. I certainly don't condone the use of recreational drugs...however reading Todd stoned would be "pretty trippy" (not as trippy as an adrenaline shot str8 to the heart of Mrs. Mia Wallace) but still Dark Side of the Moon good.

As only a true Todd fan would. I think the reason this comic resonates with us is because deep down, in places we don't like to talk about...we are all degenerates. I have bet on WNBA basketball games before because I just knew it was a winner.

As only a true Todd fan would. I think the reason this comic resonates with us is because deep down, in places we don't like to talk about...we are all degenerates. I have bet on WNBA basketball games before because I just knew it was a winner.

lol are you Scott Van Pelt? He used to make some degenerate bets like that.

In all seriousness, I'm hoping to convert another friend to a Todd fan on a road trip this weekend. "Todd Vol. 1. Never leave home without it."

lol are you Scott Van Pelt? He used to make some degenerate bets like that.

In all seriousness, I'm hoping to convert another friend to a Todd fan on a road trip this weekend. "Todd Vol. 1. Never leave home without it."

Honestly...unless you are a nun or member of the clergy how could you not like this title.

I had to explain to a guy who worked at the comic shop how funny this book is. Totally got him to read it and he loved it. One person at a time and we'll have the WORLD READING TODD SOON!!! insert evil laugh here.

I would be surprised if this book didn't climb in sales and readership in a big way. It is stupid funny and makes people laugh out loud. It kind of the Clerks of comic books to me. I read it, I'm happy. I read it again, happy again. Kevin Smith's Clerks does the same thing to me every time I watch it. This is a special book. :applause:

I had to explain to a guy who worked at the comic shop how funny this book is. Totally got him to read it and he loved it. One person at a time and we'll have the WORLD READING TODD SOON!!! insert evil laugh here.

I would be surprised if this book didn't climb in sales and readership in a big way. It is stupid funny and makes people laugh out loud. It kind of the Clerks of comic books to me. I read it, I'm happy. I read it again, happy again. Kevin Smith's Clerks does the same thing to me every time I watch it. This is a special book. :applause:

hm Navy Seals. lol

hm Navy Seals. lol

lol

I know this is from Clerks 2 but one of my favorite lines of all time "I sure hope that Donkey doesnt have an a@@ troll"

I know this is from Clerks 2 but one of my favorite lines of all time "I sure hope that Donkey doesnt have an a@@ troll"

The ABC dance made Clerks 2 must see lol

The Star Wars vs. LOTR argument was fandamtastic

+1

Have u ever watched the Ali G Show?

It is funny how many shows that Todd makes me think of due to the "cringeworthy" moments of laughter.

If loving Todd is wrong I dont want to be right

It is funny how many shows that Todd makes me think of due to the "cringeworthy" moments of laughter.

Cringeworthy?

Cringeworthy?

As in I am cringing at the fact I am laughing so hard at something so fuc@$&g wrong and warped. Like every scene of Borat.

Cringeworthy?

As in I am cringing at the fact I am laughing so hard at something so fuc@$&g wrong and warped. Like every scene of Borat.

Like the "7 minutes of Heaven". I cringed at the fact that i almost pissed myself over that sequence of events.

I had the pleasure of helping out at the Splash Page booth at NYCC and all I can say is that Ken and MK are both awesome!

I picked up a TPB, some prints, and a Todd shirt (gamer small). MK was cranking out some amazing art all weekend.

I look forward to many many more issues of Todd :cloud9: