• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

rh7g.jpgx1dw.jpg7q38.jpg

KEN & MK were great grabbed up prints of all covers signed by both talked for awhile great time was missing a print even asked for my address so he could send it to my house great guys i don't even have room for these12 huge prints. lol

Those are awesome and look worth framing. Every time I see Todd stuff, I smile or get tickled. It really is a lot of fun. You were lucky to grab those. (thumbs u

Yes they are it was worth hearing my girlfriend complain. :headbang:

SplashPageArt has that print 4 u! Ask for Mark when u go to the booth. I heard u stopped by but the guy u asked didn't know I'd left it for ya!

Be on the lookout for a todd commission walking dead stolen from Kens table at the con features todd & I

Think rick Grimes on the cover individual_without_enough_empathys. doh!

Really ? Yours ? need an whipping !

Edited by The Authority

Emezy, you got an MK Perker sketch done and someone jacked it??

No I have been talking to Ken all show he had a print for me and told me to come by when I did he was not there I spoke with someone who said he knew nothing about the print so I left when and received another message to come back I came back Ken was there he was still very polite but you could tell it bothered him that it happened felt so bad I spoke with my local comic shop who said he had the same thing happen with a few books at the CON I know a younger boy & a girl were caught trying to steal from another vendor and they took there name and id I am in contact with the vendor to see if they hear anything felt I should let everyone know.

P.S Ken if I am telling it wrong let me know.

Edited by emezy360

Be on the lookout for a todd commission walking dead stolen from Kens table at the con features todd & I

Emezy -- thanks for spreading the word about the stolen sketch. If anyone sees it, let me know. Here it is:

photo-12_zps961ba436.jpg

Emezy -- thanks for spreading the word about the stolen sketch. If anyone sees it, let me know. Here it is:

photo-12_zps961ba436.jpg [/quote

WOW, FIYAAAAAAAA coming out of M.K.'s pencils. Or whatever other instruments he may be using.

Hilarious...TODD's gettin around everywhere now.

Yeah, that Wolverine commission was the bees knees as well.

Edited by kayakkid

Took this book with me originally to ECCC and had Ken sign it for me with the hope of catching up with MK on a later date. That later date came on Saturday with a Surprise!!!

17674341-ae24-4430-8c4a-4b77763d00a7_zps718aca8d.jpg

Now here's the Surprise! THE SMALLEST TODD SKETCH :acclaim::whee:

3205f2ca-fba7-4fd0-8fc3-9d79510064bb_zps241f2038.jpg

KUDOS to both Ken and MK for being so Cool and Accessible (thumbs u :foryou:

ToddSmallc_zps4f52ebfc.jpeg

ToddSmalld_zpscbd053ed.jpeg

:wishluck:

If everything worked out, I will have my commission I had worked out at SDCC soon.

MK didn't make it, so Mark from Splash Page worked on getting it done and shipped to CGC from NYCC.

Can't wait. Any Metal Head will love what I asked for. We will see in a few weeks.

If everything worked out, I will have my commission I had worked out at SDCC soon.

MK didn't make it, so Mark from Splash Page worked on getting it done and shipped to CGC from NYCC.

Can't wait. Any Metal Head will love what I asked for. We will see in a few weeks.

i think i saw that one!!! NICE!

Took this book with me originally to ECCC and had Ken sign it for me with the hope of catching up with MK on a later date. That later date came on Saturday with a Surprise!!!

17674341-ae24-4430-8c4a-4b77763d00a7_zps718aca8d.jpg

Now here's the Surprise! THE SMALLEST TODD SKETCH :acclaim::whee:

3205f2ca-fba7-4fd0-8fc3-9d79510064bb_zps241f2038.jpg

KUDOS to both Ken and MK for being so Cool and Accessible (thumbs u :foryou:

ToddSmallc_zps4f52ebfc.jpeg

ToddSmalld_zpscbd053ed.jpeg

Was that you Cosplaying TODD?

i said "Nice Costume!" to you in the hallway between the main floor and Artists Alley! lol

:whee:

Saxon's knight ? Eddie from Maiden ? Please, do tell :grin:

I am "Jonesing" for some Todd. Read the whole series again on my IPad last night while "firing off a round"!!! Like free-basing some Todd. I certainly don't condone the use of recreational drugs...however reading Todd stoned would be "pretty trippy" (not as trippy as an adrenaline shot str8 to the heart of Mrs. Mia Wallace) but still Dark Side of the Moon good.

Saxon's knight ? Eddie from Maiden ? Please, do tell :grin:

:fear: maybe. :whistle: